Weighing & Measuring Myself + Fat Talk Q&A (Burping and Stuffing included)

$3.99

(14 reviews)

5 Screenshots

About This File

My exams are finally over and I am fully indulging into my new feedee lifestyle!🐖

For that I measure and weigh myslef while I weat a tight leggings that shows off my curvy hip and legs ;)

I also am doing a Q&A will all your questions and you see me stuffing doughnuts, grabbing my belly, drinking soda, burping.... 🍩🍺

You will love it to see me eating... burping ... and telling you my deepest desires.

Have fun!❤️🐖😋

xoxo

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

thewowza36

A great introduction video--nice personality, fat chat (with subtitles), and measurements/weigh-in at the end. I'm counting down the days until we see you return to Curvage!

Link to review
Guest Marcumar

I know I'm really late to the party, but I had to write a review. Maybe you'll read it. It was a totally different and amazing experience to hear a fat talk in German. Never heard it before. And not only are you really good at this but at the same time very pretty. I hope that sometime in the future you'll be able to come back to this community and create more content for us. Germany needs more fat acceptance and admiration. 😉 Bis dahin wünsche ich dir nur das Allerbeste! ❤️

Link to review
jimjim0058

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Such a great video with a look into her goals and wants. Can’t wait to follow her journey as she’s such a sweet/likable person. I definitely recommend checking this out and giving her a follow 

Link to review
Leedle lee

It's clear that HoneyBunnee's passion for the community is massive, a real good buy as you get to find out about her beginnings in the community amongst the important starting measurements. I'm sure there's far more good content to come in the future.

Link to review
Zacify

5 of 5 members found this review helpful 5 / 5 members

HoneyBunnee's bubbly personality, and beautiful smile, shines through as she gleefully answers questions about her gaining journey and does her first weigh in & measurements. She has such a confident demeanour in front of the camera. It feels as if you're watching content from someone who has done this for a long time, not someone who just uploaded their second video! Apart from this I also sincerely enjoyed her choice to speak german in this video as well. Her voice is quite charming and hearing the typical "wg-lingo" in another language is just *chef's kiss.

I'm excitedly awaiting your upcoming content, the workout + stuffing-vid is a personal favourite!

Tl;dr: Buy the damn video, this is some serious gourmet shit.

Link to review
Gbnugc

Omg the video is amazing hopefully we'll see a lot more content from you in the future

Link to review
GetThiccer

You're so cute, and the weight is gonna look amazing on you. Already looking thick around the hips and thighs, so I can only imagine how wide and jiggly that ass is gonna be. Can't wait to watch you blow up.

Link to review
Redcliff87

Great video, your super cute and I'm excited to follow you on your journey. One quick note though. In the video when your do your weigh in, right afterwards is not subtitled, so I couldn't understand what you said there, but other than that excellent work

Response from the author:

Thank you!!!

Oh really did I miss something there... I will take a second look! Thank you!!!

xoxo

Link to review
Kenzo998

I loved this clip, I can’t wait to see where you go on here, hopefully onto bigger and better things 😉 

What do you have in mind for your next clip?

Response from the author:

I thought about a big stuffing video for the next week, as well as a workout+stuffing video, so we have something to compare when I am not nearly as fit anymore later :P

Link to review