2 Screenshots

About This File

GainingGothGF is back for another clothing try on, and this time she is bigger than ever! Watch this adorable clip of her trying on clothing that fit not so long ago, and getting excited about how much bigger she has gotten. GGGF struggles to squeeze into even the most stretchy of jeans that fit her just a couple of months ago, and her shirts are all SO tight and short now. She loves showing off how fat she's gotten for you! Lots of jiggling, belly play, tight clothes, wg chat, and close ups of that big sexy belly in your face. You won't want to miss seeing how big GGGF has gotten for you!

🖤If you enjoy the video, please leave me a little review! It helps me a lot and always makes me smile to read them! ☺️ Thank you so much for your support! 🖤

Other Files from CurvyGothGF

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

D8i

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Fluffy and yummy 🤤

Response from the author:

Thank you so much! 🖤🖤

Link to review
j2000

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Hi GGGF, you are smoking hot with that jiggly belly and love handles and in that red dress you look holy f*ck gobsmacking traffic-stopping!

5 stars for production values 😁 but please consider doing your next outgrown video in portrait and/or stand further away so we can see more of you at once. Remember you have fantastic legs and butt too! 😍

Thank you so much!! I’m so happy you liked it and I really appreciate the sweet review 🥰

I’ll  definitely keep your advice in mind for my next videos! Thank you 🖤

Link to review
Residentsteven

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

GGGF is back and bigger than ever 😍, join her for a 2nd outgrown vid and wow if you love muffin tops or a big 🍑 then you are in the right place, GGGF belly is so jiggly in this 🥵 she literally gets out of breath just trying on a few pairs of jeans. I was surprised by the size of that sweater you tried on and it only just fitted, you have definitely been packing the weight on, and those love handles 😋. That red dress 😮 you can see every juicy roll of your belly and the outline of your belly button, would love to see a stuffing vid in that I can seriously see it exploding at the seams in the not to distant future. Can’t wait to see a future update later on in the year to this vid when you will be even fatter. 

Thank you so much! 🥰You’re the best 🖤

Link to review

Another fantastic set. Tight clothes, beautiful, sexy lady. What more could you want? Great camera angles too. ;)

No complaints here. Please keep sharing the wonderful views of your growing body! 

Aww thank you so much for the sweet review! That made me happy to read 🥰🖤

Link to review