5 Screenshots

About This File

Retirement Sale 
Originally $3.99 
Now $3.00

Help! I've already outgrown the lingerie and swimsuits I just bought! In my defense when I ordered them they would have fit, but plus-size sizing is hard, and I've clearly underestimated my size. While some things can kinda get on me, it's clear they're far too tight and I'm spilling out in every way possible. But maybe you'd think they fit perfectly, you'll have to watch and let me know! 
First up is some booty short style lounge clothes, that are totally see-through. I also try to get my fat gut into some much too small swimsuits with little luck. Next, I try on my cute new lingerie, but it seems my curves have some other plans, and I completely spill out everywhere. Finally, I try a 3x latex style dress I thought I could get into....well maybe I can...I guess we'll have to see.
Clip features: clothes try on, tight latex dress, belly jiggle, booty shaking, outgrown clothes, 

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌