BellaBbw flaunts chubby body and worships all her rolls with spanks

$4

(6 reviews)

12 Screenshots

About This File

I’m looking absolutely stunning in this clip and don’t I know it. Watch as I shake my belly, and dig my new nails into it and admire the squish. I talk about what I fantasise about(being fed and waited on ofc), I shake my humongous hips, and in general just bask in my gorgeousness. If you like pale British girls with big blue eyes and a cheeky smile, then this clip might just do the job :)

D07E6F15-F744-41D2-B07E-6B51383D8E00.png

Other Files from BillieBbw

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

hgfa701

I'd give this six stars if I could. It's unbelievably hot to see a fellow Brit love her beautiful, fat body with such passion. Bella's belly, her eyes, her voice, and her beautiful way of taking us on a tour of her body is a sight no-one here should miss!

Link to review
dcow7777

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

In this video you can expect the hot sounds of Bella's nails scratching against her belly fat and her belly smacking against her thighs, plus Bella's general jiggliness and her belly which is much bigger than I expected. Super sexy video 👍

Response from the author:

Omg thank u so much !!!!

Link to review
Eez

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

😍

Response from the author:

You a real one 🥰

Link to review