4 Screenshots

About This File

In this edition of Sample 'n Stuff, we have six different flavors of one of my all-time favorite desserts: 🥧pie🥧. Gooey, flaky, steamy heaven in a tin 🤤

ms_piejinx00.gifFirst is the judgement phase👩‍⚖️.  I excitedly taste one delectable bite from each variety to see which among them earns high honors.  But don’t worry, this restraint doesn’t last long.  Once a winner is declared, it’s time to see just how many pies I can put away.  These are mini pies, but together there is easily more than one full-sized pie to be tackled.

Now is the devouring phase👅.  My apron comes off, revealing a belly-hugging, racy red pencil skirt.  I begin to chomp and ‘mmm’ my way through one pie, then another, then another.  Crust and filling flying, my once demure little cardigan slowly pops open button by button.  Finally, my fork is not fast enough and I take the conveniently-sized desserts directly in hand.

Around the fourth pie, I’m starting to get seriously stuffed.  All this gobbling of hot filling has me breaking out in a sweat. 🥵 Can I really fit all six? I'm damn sure gonna try.

Once filled to capacity with my indulgence, lipstick all but rubbed away, my belly is begging to be set free.  I release it from its spandex prison with great relief and sit back to feel and admire the fullness.  Plenty of moans, groans, sighs, and maybe a few burps escape along with my swollen middle.  I’m feeling very accomplished…and I’m already thinking of what I’ll sample next time. 🤔😏

Edited by Miss September

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

gabagoo

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

A fun video from an awesome creator. The little gurgle around the 8 min mark is also a very nice touch, though I would defintely be down to buy some dedicated gurgle content from you 😍

Response from the author:

Thank you so much! 🥰 I'll try to include more of my gurgles in the future ❤️

Link to review
Guest Smithjoey479

Very hot belly gurgle around 8 mins. That pie was already starting to digest nicely 

Yaay, glad someone noticed it! ☺️❤️ 

Link to review
Mjohnson

When I saw you in that skirt I had to buy this video and I’m glad I did , your voice is divine and I love the close ups of you eating , the pies look good but you look so much more delicious , I love watching as your belly swelled and filled out your skirt even more and pushed up your top , it’s a dream watching you ❤️

😊this review made me blush.  Thank you!💕

Link to review
gui_33

What a unique video, it's interesting seeing her reviewing the pies one after the other. Those close ups of her tummy are nice until the reveal at the end, seeing that huge belly hang way below her skirt. You can really feel the pain and pleasure as she caresses her poor tummy.

Happy you're a fan of the tummy time!  Don't worry, it enjoyed every moment ❤️😋

Link to review
Kviewer247

What a great creative video! Definite highlight for me was the burps towards the end, I swear I can almost hear all that pie gurgling around in your tummy as well 😉

Aw, thank you!  And, hehe, I know my tummy can clearly be heard saying "Mmm, pie," at 8:01 😆

Link to review

Ok this clip has literally reduced me to a quivering mess! I am honestly speechless if there were 15 stars available it would not be enough! Firstly the production, the quality and editing is phenomenal worthy of a Netflix docuseries (and I really think it should be one!). first of all the outfit could not be more perfect, that skirt is truly breathtaking! But what sends it to another level is the body that fills it, I must confess that that bulge in lower belly in a skirt like this is exactly what got me into this stuff when I was young lad, but this is like nothing I’ve seen before. The way she rubs it when she gets full and talks about how stuffed she is literally sends shivers, but then when she pulls it down to set her belly free and spilling out over the top is just plainly not fair really! The way she struggles to lift herself on to the counter after all those pies just made this the most perfect clip you could ever hope to purchase even at 10 times the price! The acting is incredible, I’m just so so grateful she could bring this to life you honestly won’t know what an effect this has had!

thank-you!

🥰Well if that isn’t the sweetest thing I’ve ever read! I’m a bit speechless myself. Thank you so much for sharing and for watching! ♥️

Link to review

Feast your pies on this as Miss September yet again produces another coruscating kaleidoscope of guilty pleasures and amorous moments. The Sample n' Stuff series continues to innovate here on Curvage as it showcases strong plot development and entertaining narratives, ultimately providing the viewer with a believably immersive experience that consistantly hits at those sweet spots every single time 👌

Personal highlights of this clip include the figure hugging attire including the cute apron that occu-pies your mind with its throwback to the 1950's rockabilly charm. The unbridled ambition to enjoy each and every pie in their entirety, who would ever want to miss out on the opportunity to sample? The close up angles that displayed the elegance of how she initially treat the pies before succumbing to a much more hands on approach. A playful vocal narrative throughout the clip that certainly adds to the charm of this clip, helping it feel a lot more personalized as you the viewer are on the receiving end. Finally the transition to the resting position on the countertop, a change of lighting as the light captures the intoxicating silouhette of her figure, as soon as the blouse came off you experience a change of temperature in the room as it's suddenly become a lot more humid 🔥

As always it's going to be a well deserved five stars from me. The content produced by Miss September certainly has its place in this community as a standard-bearer with its clear high quality editing and camera work. In addition the large amounts of effort that clearly goes into the plot, the charm that helps these clips satiate your cravings.

The winner bakes it all! 🥧

As usual, you’re baking me blush😊 Thanks for another heart-palpitating review. ♥️

Link to review
Guest Debow

These type of videos you are doing are perfect I hope you keep doing them ! You have a little of everything in this , and I just love the camera angle, music , and how great the picture quality is , it almost looks like I'm watching a TV show, can't wait to see what you have planned next!

Happy to hear you're liking it! I definitely plan on making more.  Feel free to shoot me a DM if you have any suggestions for what you'd like to see in future editions ❤️ 

Link to review

I have no clue how you do it but every new video gets better than the last. This video is sexy as hell, and I think content like this is awesome for the community. 

🥰 so kind of you to say, thank you!  I'm really glad you found it enjoyable.

Link to review

I only have one complaint, why didn't you make a compulsive video earlier? oh my gosh this is amazing i just look forward to the next binge this video is too sexy i recommend your purchase 300% ;) 

Aw, thanks so much!  If you have ideas of what you'd like to see next, I'm all ears! ❤️ 

Link to review