POV BELLY PLAY/JIGGLE (SLOW MOTION)

$3

(2 reviews)

4 Screenshots

About This File

This POV video is one of the hottest videos I’ve filmed, playing with my big stretched out belly, smacking, shaking, jiggling all of my fat for you ALL IN SLOW MOTION, hearing the echoing sound of my big fat belly and fat ass being played with

This video is 6 minutes long and incredibly hot, it’s almost like you’re under me watching me play with my ever growing gut

Other Files from Mskristinaxo

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

chubnubs11

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Kristina does it again!!! This video is insanely hot and sexy!! If you are into phenomenal belly play, slapping and jiggling this is the video for you!! Her belly is the biggest its ever been and its phenomenal, you can see all of her gorgeous stretchmarks!! I loved hearing the sounds of her slapping her belly and ass, and you can hear the floor begging for mercy!! Its a steal at this price! Don't be a fool!

Link to review

Kristina is right this vid is most definitely hot 🥵 I love the slowmo, plenty of wobbling and slapping of her big belly & 🍑 her belly wobbles like a big bowl of jelly now and you can see the stretch marks on her belly. The sounds to 😮 the slapping of both 🍑 and belly sounding very solid indeed 😍 the only other sound is from her poor floor boards 😂. Get this vid right now a bargain at 3.00 dollars.

Response from the author:

Oh my god all the cracking is so enhanced hehe I didn’t even notice that, thank you for literally always being there and supporting me and my content 💘💘

Link to review