1 Screenshot

About This File

300 followers?! Now we celebrate! I stuff myself with pizza and a whole damn cake, some burping, some rubbing, a lot of huffing and puffing and by the end I just give up on the spoon and force cake in my mouth using my hand.

I decided to just give in and showed my face right in to it. Feels amazing and now everything smells like sugar cus I got some in my nose πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸŽ‚πŸ·

20210308_224236.gif

20210308_224045.gif

20210308_223920.gif

Other Files from SwedishButterball

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. πŸ™Œ

ZAIZEK

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

once again butterball show us what a cakemonster she is! just eating and eating both a huge pizza and a whole cake for us in no time at all! even if the body says no she continues to eat and eat till the job is done, so hot too se her determined SB is and just continue her road to become sexier and bigger, really hot clip with different angles! buy this duds and gals!!

Response from the author:

You are the best ❀️😍

Link to review
Ilvg

SBΒ starts the vid off with a burp and proceeds to absolutely demolish a pizza getting grease around her mouth and looking like a straight upΒ glutton. She attacks the cake with a spoon but soon puts it down to dive in face first taking huge bites as she sighs and tries to take deep breaths. It’s like the more stuffed she gets the more she crams in her mouth at one time. She was practically born to be a feedee the way she desperately forcefeeds herself as if she had to get it all down before her belly realizes it’s about to burst. You’re doing such a good job SB keep it up I’m proud of you πŸ˜‰

You are amazing ❀️

I dream about being forcefed irl and hope I find someone who can push me as hard as.. Well, as I do haha☺️πŸ₯΅Β 

Thank you ❀️

20210308_224236.gif

Link to review
Fisherman07

Wow she really put that food away quickly!! Her belly is growing bigger every damn day!! You can really tell her belly is becoming a mountain!! Loved it baby

When you get excited and happy I know I did a good job πŸ€€πŸ˜›πŸ˜Β 

Thank you, so supportive and always making me do my very best ❀️❀️

Link to review