5 Screenshots

About This File

Candice woke up delusional.... she thinks she's SKINNY. She decides to film a workout routine where she continuously references to her 'abs' and reminds you how important it is to stay trim and toned... After only a couple jumping jacks she is completely out of breath and her workout clothes are struggling to stay in place. Get this to see chubby Candice make a BIG FAT fool of herself. 🤭

Other Files from CandicesCurves

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

jj22

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

In a skimpy workout-top and skin-tight leggings, the gorgeous @MissSugarPlumpFairy guides us through her exercise-regime.

This includes:

-jumping jacks (during which she has to take preventative measures to stop parts of herself flying out!), 

-squats (a beautiful sight)

-some ab-crunches (during which her adorable double-chin vanishes into her deep cleavage)

-yoga poses (another stunning visual)

-a fun attempt at push-ups (or rather, a push-up).

I love how Candice looks genuinely worn-out by the end of her workout and is really glowing!

Candice keeps up a cute commentary throughout, which showcases not just her sexy voice (which I love to listen to), but also a great sense of humour.  Her hair is tied back, which really emphasises how pretty and rounded her face is.  And all that flesh....!  Her beautiful, satin-soft, flawless skin looks sooooooo good!  (I bet she's so nice to massage!)

Another 5/5 video from a fabulous model!

Link to review
Fisherman07

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Haha loved the video!! The jumping jacks wow everything wants to escape!!! All the stretching and what not really puts her out of breathe!!!! She looked amazing!!!

Link to review

10/10 From fit to FAT. Candice, oblivious to how much weight she's packed on, huffs and puffs her way through this workout. Lots of belly play and jiggling which shows just how out of shape she has become. Would definitely recommend this video to everyone!

Link to review
nfb

I'd take that flabby belly spilling out of those too-tight leggings and those bouncing boobs over a rail-thin fitness model any day. I'd say you're beach body ready!

Link to review