KFC Aftermath...😉😍

$8.99

(5 reviews)

5 Screenshots

About This File

Come and watch the aftermath of eating a KFC family feast...😉🐷 I feel so big, swollen and happy with my greedy self...I cant keep my hands of my fat....😍 The thought of the fried chicken making me bigger drives me crazy! If you like my fat ass this is a good one for you...❤️

Other Files from Fat Ass Ruby

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

ihaveanion

5 of 5 members found this review helpful 5 / 5 members

Wanted to give five stars but the pictures are deceiving. By looking through the preview pictures I was hoping for some lower angles and close ups of you grabbing and playing with your gorgeous belly but this was shot at a different angle than what the preview pictures show. None the less you are incredibly sexy and can’t wait to see what’s to come.

Response from the author:

Hey ☺️

Really sorry if it was misleading, I can completely understand. I will most definitely be more mindful when choosing what pics to put with the clip. Again I’m sorry, new to this so I’m just getting used to it all! Thank you for still being supportive! 😘

Link to review
alex.michael249

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

First full-body video does not disappoint! Showing how MUCH she's gained already is so easy to see in this video and a nice view of her fat ass is😍Outta this world video and only more to come!!! 

Link to review
Fisherman07

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Wow first off she is beyond gorgeous!!! Secondly hot damn her belly thighs and ass have literally taken off and can't stop growing!!! Her rolls are getting deeper in her belly so damn hot!! That under belly shot she did bending over put me over top samn that was so damn sexy!!! Plus the chair creaking wow best video yet baby keep em coming!!!

Link to review
Guest ssmm2016

Looking well-fed and satisfied 🐷, Ruby doesn’t disappoint in this one! Kneading her plump belly rolls and showing off her gloriously fat and widening ass, I don’t think anyone can or could take their eyes off of Ruby when she does things like this! In my opinion, the move she does with bending over and grabbing her hanging, doughy belly from behind is positively mind-blowing. 🤤 But don’t take my word for it - get the clip and see for yourself!

Link to review