your fat girlfriend lies about going to the gym 😡

$12.99

(2 reviews)

3 Screenshots

About This File

Your girlfriend Cece has gotten pretty chubby; and you’ve asked her to start going to the gym, just to get it under control. Usually you’re able to accompany her, but you aren’t able to make it tonight. You call her to make sure that she’s still planning on going, she’s gained far too much weight to be skipping even one day! Cece promises that she’ll work out tonight, even if you won’t be there; but you don’t quite believe her. Something tells you that she’s not too crazy about losing weight. You’ve caught her sneaking food almost constantly since she’s started dieting, and you practically have to drag her to the gym every night! You decide to place a small camera on Cece’s bookshelf, out of her sight; just so that you can make sure that she actually goes to the gym. 

*If you want to peek at the cam footage and see what Cece would rather do than go to the gym, this clip is for you!*

*leave a review for a present from me :)*

Edited by kawaiipiggy

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest BandanaMan_XL

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

LOVE this clip! You are SO fucking fat - and knowing how all that McDonalds is getting you EVEN fatter is a huge turn-on!
Those big, fat tits in that black-leather bra ... and look how HUGE your belly is! Your panties are lost under this huge mound of soft, doughy FAT you could have worn no panties at all, and we wouldn't even realise it ;)
10/10 - I'll be CUMMING back for more of your clips this weekend!

Link to review
loves_chub

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

What a deal! Nearly 12 mins of beautiful fat fun for only a few bucks. Now I cant say id ever make my girls go to gym, but judging by how big youve gotten, im not sure your bf even thinks youd survive a good workout XD

Link to review