Donuts & Melted Ice Cream | Comparison Stuffing

$8.99

(3 reviews)

3 Screenshots

About This File

In This Video: Stuffing Remake • Comparison Shots • Belly Stuffing • Slob • Messy Eating • Tight Clothes • Chugging • Burping • Ice Cream Chug • Melted Ice Cream • Fat Chat ~ 26 Minutes

•••••••••••••••••••••••

Leading up to my 1 year gaining anniversary in March I will be remaking some of my favorite stuffings with comparisons! For my last remake I decided to remake my Donuts & Melted Ice Cream stuffing!

In the original stuffing a year ago I struggled A LOT with getting down a dozen donuts and couldn't finish the melted ice cream at all...

Now, one year later I decided to challenge myself with 18 donuts and two tubs of ice cream!

I lost all control with this stuffing, mindlessly shoving donuts absolutely saturated with ice cream down my throat 😏

Donut after donut fell victim to my seemingly bottomless gut as I got completely covered in sugary cream 🥵

As I finished the last donut, I washed it down with the rest of the melted ice cream, chugging it as it dripped down my insanely tight gut...

When all was said in done I consumed more calories in a single sitting than most people eat in 4 DAYS and enough sugar for 25 DAYS!

Knowing full well that all those calories and sugar would become even more soft delicious fat 🤤

•••••••••••••••••••••••

As with all of my remakes this video has bonus comparison clips at the end showcasing parts of the original video compared to parts of this one! 

Other Files from Mochii Babii

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

chubchaser22

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

one piece love GIFI swear every video has me like this keep it up mochii 🥰 also I’ve been meaning to ask would u ever do a meetup with a fan? 

Link to review
Mrfreeze

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Amazing video and really shows how fat you have become as well how big your appetite has grown. Cant wait to see how much you will end up weighting this year 😍😍😍

Link to review