6 Screenshots

About This File

Woah. Lauren just got bigger and better and her outfit just got tighter!!!!

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest nrb900

I love going to hooters and seeing all there beautiful waitresses but if Lauren lush was there I think I’d ask for her everytime 😍

Link to review
fa1995

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

madam, i must say that this was exactly what i needed to watch this evening. you have my gratitude and my respect.

corniness aside, this was both adorable and extremely hot, and getting it for under 5 bucks was an absolute steal. not to mention that you yourself are equally as beautiful, but i digress.

sometimes i feel really embarrassed and ashamed about being into this kink, but videos like this make me forget that. so... thanks lol

Link to review
Guest terranceandphillip

Hooters has clearly been good for Lauren.  She's obviously had a lot of fun, met and served a lot of cool people who appreciate her, and experienced a TON of growth!  <cough, cough>  professional growth, I mean . . . 😉

The costume was tight when she started, and now? . . . it completely fails at containing, well . . . anything!  There's stuff spilling out everywhere!!  Her butt looks phenomenal in those orange shorts though, and once she plops down on that bar stool, Lord have mercy!!!  The expression "thunder thighs" doesn't even come close to what we're dealing with here!!!

She's also stuffing her gorgeous face throughout almost the entire clip, so that's just one more great reason to get it!

Also, make sure you watch Lauren's first Hooters video before this one.  Or you can watch this one first and then that one.  I guess it maybe doesn't really matter.  Just get them both and watch them both.  Can't recommend them enough!

Link to review

Beautiful video from a beautiful and hot content creator. Lauren play the part so well that you actually believe all of that added curves are because of working at hooters eating extra wings.

I believe you won't find a better Hooters fat girl than Lauren, she's just the best!

Wonder if there's going to be a sequel to complete the Hooters trilogy.

Link to review
TonerLow

I am usually not into the roleplay type of content, but the acting was great! Cutest hooters girl ever. :) 11/10

Link to review
ts__

0 of 1 member found this review helpful 0 / 1 member

Simple perfect!

Link to review
Guest Guitarush

From her hair down, Lauren has never been better. The beauty and the bloat are in full force in this one. Buy it. You won’t regret it  

Link to review
belly7262

Soo hot! Lauren looks so much bigger and sexier in this clip its amazing to see how much shes grown, and watch her play with her curves!! So sexy hearing her talk in this role-play.

Link to review
V8_DJ

Alluring as usual, you cannot deny the difference between the videos, but Lauren looks amazing and nobody can take that away from her, such a descriptive and enjoyable video, and you can see she loves the new improved body herself, must watch 🔥

Link to review

Such a good video really wish this was an option at hooters I would definitely want to go there more and seeing you eat seductively made me want it more and looks like we need a bigger uniform for you employee of the month 😍

Link to review
craml102

Incredible video by an incredible woman. Her curves are out of this world and this poor Hooters outfit is doing everything in its power to contain them.  It looks like it may loose that battle in a few more months!  You won’t be able to keep your eyes off of this Hooters Girl 🤩

Link to review

Her fat chat is really amazing, second only to her amazing curves. If this was really how Hooters worked, I'd blow my entire stimulus there! 

Link to review

I started watching this video of laurenlush once before late at night; but I did not get all the way through the first time. I made it probably less than 4 minutes before I stopped the video. Let’s just say this video is so good in the opening of the video that I stopped the video before the half way mark because it was so well executed. Lauren does a lot of fat chatting, eating and shows off her body; all in a fashion that shows off just how attractive she is. She talks about what she looked like before working at Hooters and encouragement she receives to get bigger. Lauren talks about why being overweight has helped in her job and how being her size and shape has benefited working at hooters. I like how Lauren has her hair in this video.

I think this video is at it’s best at the beginning of the video. This video is defiantly worth purchasing! Who doesn’t want to hear someone talk about how gaining weight has made them look more attractive and being overweight has benefited their job and life? It’s what we ideally like to see and hear. 

Link to review
ivan_ivanov100

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

The best thing in video is when she seats on chair. It is so sexy see how her hips spilling from it. Front and espessially side view is awesome. Her figure is huge like a barrel. She tells that she could break the stool it is so hot to hear but this stool is very solid and can handle with her huge weight. I think testing of a cheap and weak chair could be one of her next videos. Not every chair could handle so much weight.

Link to review

Lauren never disappoints, you will love every second of this video. You will be extremely satisfied with this clip. Lauren has a gorgeous body and loves to showing them off. She talks about her weight gain at hooters and that she's really enjoying it. Truly not one to miss. 

Link to review
fat_elf

It seems that the fictional Hooters is smarter than anyone running the real franchise, and they recognise a bigger beauty in the making when it was possible. They even encouraged that bigger beauty, and I *do* mean *bigger* after all. Never before have I been so eager to order a veritable feast in a restaurant with no intentions of eating any of it! I must admit, as a bulging body builds, I find it not only bigger but more beautiful! 

Response from the author:

Thank you❤️

Link to review
Guest riddick1964

We're back in your favorite Fantasy Hooters and your favorite server has been busy! In Lauren's latest (and hopefully not last) turn in the tiny uniform, she gushes about how much she's been eating as grateful customers buy her more and more food to help her grow. She then demonstrates how some customers get a special private show to watch her seductively stuff her face. If that weren't enough, she shakes and jiggles her curves proudly showing how much she's grown and talks about getting even bigger for her customers. It's a treat not to be missed. If you haven't already picked up her other Hooters video, do yourself a favor and buy both so you can watch her grow from an adorable chunky chub to a plump, gorgeous goddess. 

You are AMAZING! 

Link to review
NopeNotMe

Sexy as always, can't take my eyes off her for a moment

Thank you!! ❤️❤️

Link to review