6 Screenshots

About This File

Woah. Lauren just got bigger and better and her outfit just got tighter!!!!

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Jiitjiit

Incredibly hot video once again😍 Lauren never disappoints.

Response from the author:

Thank you thank you thank you! 

Link to review
uglymanes

Amazing as usual! showing off her perfect body for a great length of time for a absolute steal of a price. If you haven’t already got this clip, get it now😍

Thank you!!!

Link to review
Guest Bruno49

Good waitress bring you food, the best waitress eat your food 😍 Laurenlush is Luscious and sexy as always only this time she bigger 🍑 If Lauren worked at Hooters I would probably be bankrupt always wanting to buy her food. 🔥 Must buy!!!

❤️😍❤️😍❤️ thank you! 

Link to review
dunchester

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Personally, I've never found Hooters to be appealing (food or gimmick). But somehow, Lauren makes it work! Her ample curves look amazing, pressing against the taut fabric of that uniform. Can't wait to see how it fits (or doesn't) in a couple of months or so!

Thank you! 

Link to review
Guest joeb94

Really fun to watch. 10/10

Thank you! ❤️❤️❤️😍

Link to review
Pmacovereasy

I downloaded the first one thinking it was this one. Way happier I bought both because you got massive! You can tell how heavy your belly has gotten just by the way you move. 100% worth the purchase.

Thank you!!! 🙌🙌🙌

Link to review
fontenoy

AMAZING! Lauren looks better than ever filling out that tight outfit. It looked awesome in the original vid but this is a whole new level of sexy. Always love Lauren’s content and never disappointed. Please keep snacking, beautiful. You’re one hell of a big beautiful woman!

Thank you!!!❤️❤️

Link to review
Skedrel

Hopefully you can do a chugging video in this uniform

Oooh that’d be great!

Link to review

Not going to lie started to drool a little that gut and boobs in that outfit was almost a little to much to handle and as always Laurenlush make and outstanding video 

Thank you!!!😍😍😍

Link to review

Wow Lauren is literally blowing up. Keep the food coming! 😍😍

Thank you so much!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️

Link to review
Guest ExponentialGrowth

Wow Laurens weight gain progress is incredible to see. Her roleplay game as a waitress is on point. Don't miss this one

THANK you! ❤️❤️❤️

Link to review
Guest coolkid

Lauren is hands down my favorite model on this platform and this video is a great reason why!

Awwww yay!❤️

Link to review
Robert13

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Just can't get enough of her 😍. Lauren has such amazing curves and this video is no exception to showing them off, I loved every second of it watching her talk and play with her body.

Thank you!!!!

Link to review
luke8694

This Hefty Hooters Girl waddles with pride in this video! It’s clear she’s the tubbiest girl to ever work at a Hooters since the uniform looks more than a few sizes too small. As always, her role play is on point letting her sweet and fun personality shine through while laying her sexy fat chat on the viewer. Personally, I love how the uniform looks painted on seems like the restaurant could go for a wet t-shirt contest for great money especially with Lauren as the main event. Also, love her stance throughout the video, she wears her fat with giddiness on her strong stool, eating some leftovers, or even with her hands on her back making that gut really pop forward. Can’t wait for her next video with more magnificent massive moments!

😍😍😍😍😍🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵😉😉😉😉😉

You’re amazing  !

Link to review
Guest jmg123

Lauren has outdone herself yet again! 20 minutes of stuffing and seeing her growing curves from all angles, plus tons of fat/gainer chat. Looking forward to a few months from now when she can no longer tuck her belly into these shorts 😍

Thank you! ❤️😍😍😍

Link to review

Mind blown...truly amazing video! Can’t wait for the next update for this outfit!!

❤️❤️❤️❤️ you’re the best!

Link to review

Holy cow!!! This video is what dreams are made of. We all know that Lauren is a big girL but this video really illustrates just how big she is getting. 5 months isn’t that much time but clearly Lauren has been eating as much as possible. This video is great for so many reasons, but my goodness her gain is so hot. Do yourself a favor and buy this gem!!!

😍😍😍😍 thank you

Link to review