6 Screenshots

About This File

Woah. Lauren just got bigger and better and her outfit just got tighter!!!!

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Lauren has been a good piggy and she is looking rounder and heavier than ever. It’s so hot to see her fat bulge and two big melons just spilling out of her once well-fitted clothes. 

Response from the author:

😍😍😍😍😍

thank you! 

Link to review
Guest Dallas_Black

Her first Hooters video was the first video that I ever bought from her; seeing how much she's grown since then has been incredible! Can't wait to see another comparison in the next couple months!

Thank you! So glad to hear it!!!

Link to review

AMAZING VIDEO!! Hottest roleplay out there!!! Lauren looks so cute and gorgeous in her tight hooters outfit, with everything bulging out!! Its a great comparison video, I couldnt even imagine what another 5 months would do to her gorgeous figure!! Don't miss out this is a must buy video!!

Thank you!!!

Link to review
Guest BlackPeter57

😍😘

❤️❤️❤️❤️ thank you! 

Link to review

Amazing video Lauren!!! Insane gains since October! 😘

Thank you!🙌❤️❤️❤️❤️

Link to review

It's a great comparison vid when watched with the last video.

Just sent the before and after pics!❤️ Such a difference! 

Link to review

If this video doesn't make you wish there was a Hooters near you where Lauren's working, you must be crazy. It feels like every video Lauren's a little rounder and sexier than she was in the last one...and believe me when I say: This outfit will blow your mind. Absolute bombshell! 

Awe thank you!!!

Link to review
SkyGuy64

Not my first LL video, but it is my first review because DAMN, this woman is 🔥!! Curves galore, skin-tight outfit, and perfect mix of sexy and cute. The nose bleeds are real cuz WHEW, all the angles are coming out in this one and they've never looked better! Wonderously thicc and as provocative as ever, you're not gonna wanna miss this growing beauty getting sexier by the day! Lauren, just know, if you actually worked at a Hooters, you couldn't keep me (or likely any of us) away after seeing this 😍

This review is 🔥🔥🔥

Link to review

Lauren is at her best again wearing her super tight hooters uniform.  If you love watching women in super tight clothes (and come on... who here doesn't love that) and positively love looking at Lauren's sexy body (definitely shots from enough angles to please.... everybody), then once again this video is for you!  I can't recommend this video any more highly and if you don't rush out and buy it... start smacking your head against the wall because you are not worthy of this Goddess....

🙌🙌🙌🙌

this review is 🔥

Link to review

This video is literally 🔥 Lauren has definitely outdone her self with another great video. I thought she was pretty big in the last video but she's about to burst out of the hooter tank top in this one. Definitely worth the money

Thank you so much!!! 🍗🔥

Link to review

Lauren is unreal. All her videos are so sexy. This video is very hot showing how big she’s gotten and how sexy she looks in that tight uniform. Definitely worth the purchase 

Thank you so much!!!!

Link to review

This video is unreal. The amount Lauren has gained combined with the way she shows it all off is just so amazingly sexy. Then the role play on top just leaves you with a video that is truly top-notch content. Easily one of the hottest videos on the site, if not out of the entire BBW/WG scene. I can't wait to see what she does next. It all has me hoping that in a year we'll be looking at this as a "progress" video! 🤞

❤️❤️❤️❤️

thank you! 

Link to review
cana

Top drawer fantasy role play once again! Description is on point too

Yay!!! Thank you!!!❤️❤️❤️

Link to review

Wow! No words. Great clip, great angles, and great progress too! Love seeing how big and round her figure is getting and watching it wobble around 😍

Thank you! ❤️❤️

Link to review

Hands down my favorite video on this whole site. Holy hell Lauren! You're looking huge! You've gained a massive amount in such a short period of time! I cant wait to see that outfit in another 6 months! 

Guys idk what to even say besides if you haven't seen it then you better get it. I swear she comes close to crushing the stool under her at one point and bursting right out of her "uniform" 😜 it's so sexy! OH AND shes eating the whole time because she just cant stop herself.

100084736258395957262 out of 10. Dayum! 😍

You’re amazing! 

Link to review
bananjo

If  you liked her first hooters video you will love this one even more! A lot more roleplaying this time around and every minute is perfect.

Oh my goodness, thank you!!! 

Link to review

If you think those preview pics are wild, wait until you see how much bigger Lauren looks in motion while stuffing her face with greasy food! 

🙌🙌🙌❤️🙌🙌🙌

Link to review

Wow the difference between 5 months is our of this world!! Juat think when she hits 350 how she'll look in that outfit!! Mindblown how huge her thighs have gotten!! I really do think her boobs are ever going to slow down growing they wanted to explode out of that top!!! Watching the belly fall out if the shirt smacking her tree trunk thighs was damm amazing!! Perfect amazing video loved it babe!!

❤️😍😍❤️

Link to review

To live in a world where this could really happen would be a feeder's paradise. To say that your recent gain is impressive is an understatement. Your model face and ever expanding waist are both an absolute dream come true!

Yay!!❤️🔥😍 thank you!!!

Link to review
Zorro252525

1 of 2 members found this review helpful 1 / 2 members

Good lord, Lauren has absolutely ballooned since the last Hooters video. 19 minutes of pure gluttony as Lauren stuffs her face with greasy bar food. All the while, busting out of her work uniform that looks to be about 2-3 sizes too small. Plenty of different angles that show how truly massive Lauren has gotten. Fat chat, belly play, stuffing and tight outfits- this video has it all. 10/10 would definitely recommend this video to everyone.

Link to review

Lauren’s original hooters video is the first video of her I ever saw and she blows that one completely out of the water! She’s so much bigger and sexier! She’s gonna be the fattest hooters girl!!

😍😍😍😍

Link to review
justanotherworthlessweirdo

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Yes, Lauren is gorgeous as fuck, that much is obvious. But less so is just how well she commits to this concept: not only does the outfit look fantastic on her but she's able to use it along with her movement to emphasise all her curves in the best possible ways. She knows exactly how to look as sexy as she can in a Hooters uniform and just like that she sells it completely. She eats SO much here as well! Incredibly hot stuff

Thank you so much!!! ❤️

Link to review

For sure one of the hottest videos I’ve seen.. I’d definitely wait to seated in her section. Truly sexy when u compare this to her first hooters set

Yay!!!! 
so glad you enjoyed it!

Link to review

One word to describe this is EPIC!!! Lauren has blown up since her first Hooters video! 😍 The comparison is unreal, it’s pretty clear Lauren’s been pigging out this winter! 🐷 The Fat/weight gaining talk, stuffing, and body showcasing throughout makes this an absolute masterpiece!!! 🙌🙌🙌🙌 I mean her boobs have become so massive they’ve eaten the lettering on the Hooters shirt! 😂 Lauren Is the definition of perfection! Thunder thighs for days, a luscious belly that seems to grow nonstop, boobs that bust out to the extreme, and a massive juicy booty 🍑😍, to go along with a mesmerizing and beautiful face! 😍😍😍🥵🥵🥵💦💦💦

This video will literally make your day I promise!!! 

I am extremely thankful for you!

Link to review

Wow, I thought the first hooters video was hot. But this one has just risen the temperature even more. You can see how far she has come from the last one or should I say grown. Her belly is even more jiggly as well as her voluptuous boobs and that plump arse. Her uniform is so tight she could tear out of them. She is honestly a goddess of curve and seduction. I hope we get to see how this story goes in another 5 months. Most people don’t like Mondays but after this video, it will make your day. 

Very well made video, can someone please get this girl an Oscar. She’s too hot to handle. 🔥

You are amazing!❤️

Link to review