Same Size BBW Feedism Vore - You're Going To Make Me So Big...

$5.99

(3 reviews)

4 Screenshots

About This File

Join your favorite BBW after her heaviest meal yet -- you. Listen to me moan and groan, burp, and play with my big stuffed belly as I talk about how fat you're going to make me as I digest you... I'm so satisfied with my meal and filled absolutely to the brim. You get to hear me state unashamedly that I'm not sorry at all: I was hungry, and you were my food, so I ate you. You were made for my belly, and so I ate you up. Your purpose is to make me huge as I digest you in my gurgling, satiated tummy.

Other Files from FeedistDani

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Johnnybravo12193

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

This is seriously one of the best vore videos I've ever seen! Dani constantly teases her meal; talking to you in a sultry voice about how fat you're going to make her once her bloated gut is done digesting you. She burps with satisfaction throughout and plays with her belly constantly (with great naval play moments!), which really drives home the point that you're just food for a hungry growing pig, and there's no escaping that fate now. The vore & gaining talk in this brings the whole thing up to another level as well, Dani really knows how to step into this kink and make you wish it were you in that position ;) I'd pick up another vore vid without hesitation in the future, I'll be going back to this one constantly!!

Link to review
Virtuoso

All of her videos are a real treat tbh. Dani's a world-class belcher with a gut that's seemingly a bit bigger every time she posts lol. So when this vore video dropped, you already know its a must-have if you're into the kink. She's a great talker and her style of videos translate well into vore. If you're going to make your self a meal, I don't know if there's any better, gassier belly to find yourself in. Keeps a lot of the aspects of feedism as well, so you might love it even if it's not quite your thing. tl;dr 5/5, hot as hell, would buy again

Link to review