Stuffing, burping and trying to be a good girl ❤️

$4.99

(4 reviews)

3 Screenshots

About This File

A symphony of burping, overeating, stuffing and giving myself peptalks to eat MORE. Eating like a big girl is needed if I am going to be a big girl!!

I am not done yet, I have to be good is repeated. And also. Burps. LOTS OF THEM.

Other Files from SwedishButterball

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Fisherman07

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Wow yeah she definitely delivers in this video!! She definitely stuffed her self to the maxx, but now every studfing video you can see she is stuffing herself more and more her appetite and body is definitely growing huge!! They way she downs that ice cream is so sexy!! Her leaning back you can see how big her belly has gotten!! Definitely worth every penny!! I'll tell you she never disappoints!!! Can't wait to the next one

Response from the author:

Thank you so much ❤️ I love doing this and it makes me so happy to hear that you like it ❤️

Link to review
Ilvg

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

I knew this would be an amazing vid when she just drowned the icecream in chocolate and caramel then grabbed a cookie to scoop it out instead of the spoon. SB is pretty much a bottomless pit at this point. Not only does she finish the icecream but she pours cookies into the container and pours caramel all over them and just keeps forcing more food down as she puffs and moans, leaning back and burping, showing off that huge belly covered in adorable stretchmarks as evidence of what a good girl she’s been. She even sticks her arm under her belly and it almost completely disappears. She said she’d make me proud with her next stuffing and I gotta say she more than delivered I couldn’t be more proud! SB you did good!

AAAAH ❤️😍 Thank you so much OMG I swear that last sentence is worth more than diamonds to me 😭🥵 Thank you ❤️❤️❤️

Link to review
ZAIZEK

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

butterball bring such amazing content! it starts with a whole tub of icecream and she just adds more and more into the box, loading with suggary calories eating and eating the whole clip and her burps is really hot! one of the best clips ive seen and I have been a part of the feederism community for 15 years! buy this fellas!! 

WOW THANK YOU 😍❤️❤️❤️

Link to review
Bellyluv88

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Amazing Video, SB is getting so big so fast. It won't be long before that lovely plump belly has swollen up like a huge balloon and reaches to her knees when she's sitting. Hearing her burping and puffing, as she forces more and more food into that expanding belly, is so exciting. 😍😍. Can't wait to see how big and heavy SBs belly gets.

Link to review