3 Screenshots

About This File

In my latest over indulgent greasy fast food stuffing, I become so involved in stuffing I fixate on my food like never before and have well deserved belly rubs afterwards!

I have done all kinds of stuffings, but today is more special that others. As I begin to dig into my order of deep fried cheese curds, french fries, pretzel sticks, a bacon burger, mint chocolate chip shake and large coke . . . I can't help but become obsessed over keeping my mouth full of my greasy foods. I begin to forget I'm even on camera - so involved with my food that it becomes an intimate experience!

By the time I make it to my shake, I begin to suck it down even though it was almost too thick to get through the straw! I keep gulping and gulping, finally ending up into a food induced daze. 

But not to fear, my male talent comes to rub and jiggle my bloated belly - closing out this stuffing perfectly!

Other Files from RosieMarieFeedee

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Add a comment...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.