3 Screenshots

About This File

In my latest over indulgent greasy fast food stuffing, I become so involved in stuffing I fixate on my food like never before and have well deserved belly rubs afterwards!

I have done all kinds of stuffings, but today is more special that others. As I begin to dig into my order of deep fried cheese curds, french fries, pretzel sticks, a bacon burger, mint chocolate chip shake and large coke . . . I can't help but become obsessed over keeping my mouth full of my greasy foods. I begin to forget I'm even on camera - so involved with my food that it becomes an intimate experience!

By the time I make it to my shake, I begin to suck it down even though it was almost too thick to get through the straw! I keep gulping and gulping, finally ending up into a food induced daze. 

But not to fear, my male talent comes to rub and jiggle my bloated belly - closing out this stuffing perfectly!

Other Files from RosieMarieFeedee

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

jj22

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

I love to watch the heart-breakingly beautiful @RosieMarieFeedee feeding herself in whatever position she chooses.  She can be sitting on her couch, sitting at her table, standing upside-down on one arm, or on a rollercoaster - I'm happy.  But there's just something so extra-special about the sight of this big, gorgeous, lingerie-clad woman on a bed, with a haul of calorific food piled between her spread thighs.  Ring-a-ding-ding.

Check out her super-cute reaction to discovering a heart-shaped deep-fried cheese curd!  If Rosie was any sweeter, she'd be a mound of sugar.

One of the reasons why it's so mesmerising to watch Rosie eating is that she's not stuffing her face SOLELY for the calorie-count or the gain (although those are obviously crucial after-effects).  She also seems to get masses of hedonistic, decadent PLEASURE from eating.

(I'm with Rosie, btw, on big slices of raw tomato in burgers - WHY?)

There are moments here where she seems to zone-out into her own private world of ecstasy.  So awesome to see.  (She actually talk about this - gee whiz!)

Finally, her super-lucky feeder steps in and provides a few minutes of belly-play.  If you can tear your eyes away from that succulent tummy being bounced around, check out the mind-blowing double-chin that's on display during this bit!  WOW!

As ever, Rosie looks perfectly turned-out, with beautiful make-up and sexy waves in her exquisite hair.  Her fab personality, beautiful face, and riot-inducing body are all AMAZING.

Another 5/5!!  How can you resist with a bargain price like this??

Link to review
jackal27

Rosie is looking pretty great as she progresses in her gain. Very noticeable in this clip as she stuffs herself full of DQ foods. She also lets some a few pretty big, deep burps if you’re into that like I am. It’s such a turn on to hear her talk about how much loves the food she is devouring while lying in bed saying she sees this for herself when she is much larger near immobile. Definitely worth watching. 😍😉👍

Link to review
overkill

Wow, what can be better than Rosie comfortable in her bed stuffing food? Rosie looks breathtaking, and her poses show off all parts of her body. She also tells us about her intimate relationship with food

Link to review