1 Screenshot

About This File

Given how Bella’s been piling on the pounds lately, it can’t be such a surprise that she’s taken to checking into a hotel for two nights for uninterrupted glut-fests at least once a month.

Spend the whole weekend with her as she wolfs down meal after meal, crushes beer after beer, and gets more and more blissed out and fooddrunk. As she eats and eats, she wonders multiple times:

“What have I done to myself and why can’t I stop?”

Lots of time lapse face stuffing footage, including eating with hands like a true greedy piglet.

By the end she’s lying in bed in her underwear, moaning about how stuffed and bloated she is, calling herself a fat, bloated slut, as she drinks more coke and belches, rubbing her overworked stomach. She manages to stand and sit up for you to show off the full extent of her binging, including her fat ass and back rolls.  At the end, she’s still begging you for more…

Bellas Hotel Glutfest Sitdown gif.gif

Bellas Hotel glutfest timelapse preview.gif

Bellas Hotel Glutfest.1.jpeg

Bellas Hotel Glutfest.2.jpeg

Bellas Hotel Glutfest.15.jpeg

Bellas Hotel Glutfest.16.jpeg

Bellas Hotel Glutfest.27.jpeg

Bellas Hotel Glutfest.28.jpeg

Bellas Hotel Glutfest.9.jpeg

Bellas Hotel Glutfest.13.jpeg

Other Files from Bella Abbondanza

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

stun_gun_headbutt

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Ayo Bella, why'd ya have to go and be so hot for? Seriously, her whole body is stunning! I hope she does a coke and mentos bloat vid in the future 😍😍😍

Link to review
Guest WaluigiFan001

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

On any video I review, I always try to leave as good of a review as I can.

But this time, I'm speechless. I'm absolutely fucking speechless.

All I can say is that Bella is literally the most beautiful woman in the entire fucking world. Literally, objectively, scientifically, the most absolutely, undeniably, earth-shatteringly beautiful woman in. The. Whole. Fucking. World.

She looks like the most beautiful woman in the world every day, but she's never looked more beautiful than in this video. All I could do was just sit there, look at her, and try to process the overwhelming emotions I was feeling as her beauty just overloaded my senses. 

That's all I can say, I'm still too stunned to say anything else. And if you think I'm exaggerating, I'm not even doing her or this video justice at all. I'm barely describing a tenth of what she and it made me feel in this video. 

Bella is perfect. She's above a dream, because even the wildest of dreams couldn't conjure her up. 

And if you want a taste of that perfection, buy this clip. I can't describe how worth it it is.

Link to review
Residentsteven

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Bella is now the fattest she has ever been but can’t help herself in wanting to get even fatter, wow I don’t think I have seen someone stuff themselves as much as Bella seriously. Great angles in this hot 🥵 vid of Bella every part of her is covered in fat, her face is rounder than ever her arms obviously her belly 😍 even her boobs 🍈🍈 are pouring out of her bra. 😮. Eating meal after meal and drinking beer after beer the jiggling and the wobbling is insane, by the end of the vid she is laying in bed burping drinking another drink. What a piggy 🐷 Bella I’m surprised the bed didn’t break underneath you 😂.

Response from the author:

Oof I’m surprised nothing collapsed under me too!

Link to review
Guest samson

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Bella looks enormous although it is no wonder with the amount she has been stuffing herself lately

Link to review
flake113

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

The Goddess of Gluttony is back and chowing down like there's no tomorrow... they say "go big or go home" and with a hotel room stay this gal has no intention of going home! You can really see the "big girl" weight starting to pile on now and she's not slowing down a bit, in fact she's eating like never before.  If you love watching Bella gorge herself to the verge of incapacity you will love this one.

Response from the author:

Ugh reading this is so hot...

Link to review
Guest daleanator

4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

The amount of weight Bella is gaining is incredible. She is NOTICEABLY heavier each video. Stretch marks galore! Great video!

Link to review