6 Screenshots

About This File

This is a side by side of me in April 2020 vs now!!! And if you watched the weigh-in video you know - I’VE PUT ON SOME WEIGHT!!! In this video you can REALLY SEE ALLLLL THE NEW JIGGLE, CREASES, CELLULITE that the NEW WEIGHT PACKED ON TO MY PETITE LITTLE BODY!!! Half of the video is me talking about how I feel about my new unintentionally gained weight and half is the side by side, I’m a little taken aback myself by the difference!!!

NOTHING IS BETTER THAN A SIDE BY SIDE BEFORE AND AFTER - THAN A SIDE BY SIDE VIDEO SHOWING ALLLL THE JIGGLING MOVEMENT !!!!

****** the side by side isn’t perfectly in sync but you will see the difference!!!****** 

Other Files from NocturnalDevotion

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest Dodgecummins

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Such an incredible video and of course a Must Buy! NGNG is fantastic in this and so easy to watch! Her gain is so cute and definitely noticeable! Her string bikini is being pushed to its limits because of her massive boobs. 

she is a beautiful woman and great at engaging the audience! 👌❤️❤️

Link to review
Monty Hall

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

This one is over the top GOOD!   If the dictionary needed a definition for "Curvage", this is it.  It is on full display.  OMG!   NGNG is in great, full, form in this video. The new, extra curves are amazing.  

Link to review