6 Screenshots

About This File

Candice spent the night at your place and you enjoyed a lovely evening together, but when you wake up she isn't in bed! You walk out to the kitchen and catch her rummaging through your fridge, you're not surprised to see her this eager for food, but you thought you would have more time to prepare for her feast. You gather what you can but it just isn't enough to sustain her needs, she grabs more cereal out of your pantry and starts undressing again. She is absolutely insatiable.

Other Files from CandicesCurves

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Wow id definitely love to wake up to her raiding my fridge anytime!! She looks so stunning in the video!! So damn hot!!

Link to review

I love how this vids starts with candice looking though her dates fridge for food when you catch her, then you make her breakfast but a piece of toast won’t be enough for candice. Oh no a quiche and big bowl of cereal is what she gets and a sugary drink to wash it down, I love how you just start slurping your drink in front of your date then letting out some cute burps 😍. Candice is looking amazing in this vid she is wearing lingerie with her cute love handles on display, her date then says to finish the cereal which she stuffs down quickly getting milk down her double chin 🥵 before they head back upstairs. 

Response from the author:

thank you so much for this review ❤️ 

Link to review