WG Denial GFE | Your Hot GF Got Fat

$7

(13 reviews)

6 Screenshots

About This File

This clip opens with me bragging to a friend about how good I still look in my hot girl clothes after a year of quarantine. Feeling guilty about wearing nothing but sweats and yoga pants around you for a year, I decided to dress a little slutty when you came over. I take you to the kitchen to finish up a snack before we sit down for some tv n chill time. POV WG Denial GFE-type video! This is a little more subtle for me--no horny bouncy eating, more realistic and minimal. 

Other Files from goodgirlgrow

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

This video is peak GGG for me.  Not too big, not too small.  For my tastes at least.  Its so well acted as well.  She totally nails the "conceited basic girlfriend doesnt realise shes gained" vibe.   I love how shes the perfect height for her gut to rest on the counter almost without noticing.

Link to review
Guest ElevatorOperator

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Well, well, well, let's see... A striped short skirt that appears to be clinging on for dear, sweet life, a crop top with a plunging neck line, and a growing, good girl whose picked up a bit of an appetite over quarantine. So much so, she devours a box of delectables and fiercely protects it from any thieving hands without an ounce of shame for her gluttony. Time will only tell how long she can keep up this denial, especially since her partner here seems keen on these changes. 

This was a nice change of pace from the stuffing and fantasy fulfillment videos. Engaging in a more grounded roleplay could recall actual, real-world experiences viewers have had that may have sparked the realization of their fetish or times they've endured a wave of suppressed desire whenever an accompanying individual is unknowingly playing out the sort of things they have hidden away in their internet search histories. These sorts of scenarios have a unique, kinky appeal, no doubt. The adorable, beautiful, and sexy GGG continues to perform exceptionally! Except some little snippits of her sense of humor, flirtation, and seduction - as if you truly were there with her. 

Link to review

Damn.... I hope GGG knows how absolutely stunning her beauty is. Would give anything to be someone like her. That incredible growing belly and ass is so sexy. You don’t want to miss out on this, I barely lasted 2 minutes 🥵🥵

She encapsulates such femininity and sensuality. Managing in each video to be a perfect combination of adorable and jaw dropping fuckable. 

Link to review
and1two

1 of 2 members found this review helpful 1 / 2 members

Now here you go again, You say you want more burritos.....

In the stillness of remembering old clothes you had
And what size you was.....

Feeders only love you when they're feedin'

Link to review
eclittleman

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Low-key, still very sexy because GGG so, duh. The outfit is absolutely amazing though - more than "a little slutty" it really shows off every single curve, roll and jiggle. Different from the normal faire but good shit nonetheless.

Link to review
Guest daleanator

You know you are always getting great cont from GGG. Another great video! She does a great job at role play. Also, no one giggles and wobbles that growing gut like her. 

Link to review
Sj935

Really enjoyed the new vid! I’m really impressed by how you were able to be more subtle but yet be as sexy as always 🤤

Link to review
BigDogStatus

Nice vid, the change of pace was definitely refreshing! GGG is lookin absolutely adorable as always, keep it up! ❤️

Link to review
jajakeke

This performance is fucking hot, If this video is so hot and has been improvised, I can't imagine what the black widow video will be like when you fill your belly with a lot of food and perform in that wig and that sexy outfit, I guess good things keep waiting  ;) good luck in your exams 💪

Link to review
sandfort5

A great video. Although it's a little more subtle than GGG's normal stuff, it was super well done.

Link to review