10 Screenshots

About This File

In This Video: Breeding. Cow play. Cream. Begging. Belly Play. Chugging. Sexy chat. Mutli-angle/POV. 14.5 minutes.

One of Casey's deepest fantasies comes to life in this clip - Casey is YOUR cow. You've grown her so big, huge, and swollen that she's BEGGING to be bred by you. She's been such a good cow. Feeding, chugging, and slurping cream day after day on the farm growing for you. She's incredibly turned on as she explores her full, fertile breasts that as just begging to be sucked and milked. She plays and bounces as she begs you to fill her up. Casey drinks melted ice cream, making a mess of herself. Casey slurps down whipped cream and heavy cream like a good cow. She gets down on all fours to get ready for her breeding session, which of course exhausts her at such a big size. Casey can't stop. She won't stop. She's going to be the biggest cow on your farm. This clip offers multiple POVS - standing, sitting, on her knees, all fours, from the side, behind, and shows off every aspect of her gorgeous cow frame. 🐮🐄🥛

----------------------------------------

REVIEWS // If you enjoyed this video, a review/comment/reaction is always SO appreciated and they absolutely make my day!  

----------------------------------------

CUSTOMER SERVICE: If you are ever dealing with technical difficulties - please never hesitate to reach out to me via DM or contact support [HERE].

💥Find more of my hot clips HERE 💥Chat with me HERE 💥

Other Files from Curvage Casey

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Casey is so unbelievable hot in this vide. Every angle of her is so exttremly hot!! Hot Hotter Casey. And if you think it can't get hotter, Cases lets drop some cream onto ... But you have to look yourself. 😉 And see what she's doing with that cream dispenser... And Casey where did You find this soundtrack. 😄 If I were Your farmer I would give You my best possible care only for the best and most beautiful "cow" of the world!! In love. 😍

Link to review
Guest Bruno49

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Hard to sit there and say there is a fatter or sexier cow than Casey! 🥵 Wow this video is amazing!!! How do I give a 10/5 rating? 😍🔥

Link to review
Guest fluffyguy14

Hands down the hottest cow clip I’ve seen 🥵🥵🥵 you’ve truly outdone yourself Casey!

Link to review
fat_elf

Casey as your beloved prizedcow. So very big after being fattened so much with you. Wanting little more than she wants for you to breed her personally. Just such a willing, happy, and proud fat cow, eager to swell up all the more, with both your breeding and your feeding. A big, beautiful woman expressing such strong desire both for her master/lover/feeder/viewer, and for all the sheer size she is going to develop from getting even fatter with food you provide, and her huge pregnant belly with the breeding you... 'provide.'

Link to review
Nervous Fish

Barely got through the video without finishing too early just hearing my cow Casey talk all dirty just ended pushing me further and further I want to breed with Casey so bad then suck on those big bad titties when they're full of milk loved her belly slaps and moans you deserve to have it all my cow. Always getting me horny Casey you're the best 😍

If someone reads this buy this video its half off and a good time even later when it's not on sale

Link to review
jacksprat

Casey is a USDA Certified Prime Dairy Cow. She has been single-minded in her pursuit of replete sexual maturity and the results have never been more evident. Casey has increased her dairy fat consumption to prepare herself for breeding. Her teats are visibly ripened, full and expansive. Overall her body fat is remarkable and grandiose. All this voluptuous fat has put her estrogen production into high gear. You will be astounded to see her recent developments and gains. She is in HEAT and ready to be bred. Her fattened genitalia is aching for sperm. She can stave off her physical urges with manual stimulations assisted with the aid of toys. But ultimately this only reinforces her primal and unconscious need to breed. She has dialed in her diet to acquire all the desirable traits of a breeding cow. She knows she is ready. She knows she is irresistible to potential mating partners. In this video she presents her well suited attributes attracting a plethora of viable sires. She flaunts her body fat percentage for the camera, inviting comparisons to illustrate her maturity and readiness. Simply viewing her in motion will stimulate the male's sperm production and prepare his sexual organs for coitus. Her womb is now the perfect environment to nurture your offspring. Soft, warm, quiet and with a steady stream of nutrients. Every fattened cell of her being is dedicated to the most basic task of any mammal, to reproduce. She knows it would be your honor and singular privilege to stud with the premium specimen she has become. She expects you to be jacking off, unable to suppress the physical responses to her mesmerizing mating rituals. She draws the cum right out of you like it's her only purpose for existence. She NEEDS it. She can satisfy all her other necessities on her own except for the precious semen of the male. But she is busy, ever increasing her desirability. And here, demonstrating her supreme fertility. Casey has recognized her sole purpose. She is a breeding cow. All fattened up, earthy and fertile. She's ready. Are you? 

Link to review
godstone45

Casey is passed her piggy phase and has now blown up into a full grown cow! She looks so huge in this and her embracing her baser instincts to just stuff and breed is so hot to behold! A Must see!

Link to review
sackdaddy

Wow this clips so Hot Casey is in the moooood to get filled with cum and cream and its so hot. the songs and Casey's dancing are awesome. Seems this pig has grown into a cow fast. Acting like a cow like this explains why she is ballooning. 😍🐷🐄

Link to review
Guest BandanaMan_XL

Casey is SO fucking hot in this clip - if you didn't want to breed her before, you WILL after watching this fat fucking GODDESS put on a show for you.
I can't imagine any fantasy better than to stuff Casey's fat belly full of cream, and then stuff her fat pussy full of COCK; and blow a gallon of my thick fucking cum to BREED her even bigger than she already is. Casey describes the whole fantasy, in perfect detail - it's like you're right there with her.
All hail the undisputed QUEEN of Curvage!!

Link to review
jackal27

OMG Casey is looking so big and sexy. As much as I love the Simpsons, I’m going to need to disagree with one of Bart’s catchphrases “don’t have a cow, man”. Sorry Bart, but this cow Casey embodies I would so love to have. Casey shows off her growing girth so well with multiple dances and multiple angles all so hypnotizing as her sexy fat bounces and jiggles for us above, below and side to side to literally a perfect song for this clip. As hot as that is, the best part I think of this clip is when she sits down and starts guzzling down multiple types of cream liked whipped, heavy and melted ice cream and telling us she is our huge, sexy cow and we need to cum to her for breeding. And how can I not agree with her when she is blessed with so many attractive good looks and personality? By the later half of the clip, Casey offers up what felt like some great jerk off instructions. Of course, she’s so sexy it was too late for me at that point, but I know I’ll enjoy it when I rewatch this clip. I strongly suggest you watch this clip to enjoy it as well for future times to cum😉😍🔥🔥

Link to review
jamesrees

Amazing Roleplay with great dialogue definitely worth a download especially on its 50% sale, First video I've bought and after this one it surely won't be the last

Keep up the great work

Link to review
Guest Marshall7

It has been such a joy and rush to watch this wonderful lady grow into such a beautiful cow! My oh my! She has truly ballooned even RECENTLY! This clip immediately became my favorite, not just because of the enormous size Casey is sporting from all sorts of angles, but because of her bubbly super-cute personality! Her sexy voice is so soft and feminine, so perfect for the greedy innocent cow who just keeps growing! From her alluring gorgeous eyes to her giant orb gut, this girl is COMPLETELY irresistible and it's not close! Her slurps alone made me cum and as she described this clip so succinctly - "it is a cumfest!" I don't think I can get through 2 minutes of this without my dick exploding. I can't take my eyes off her belly, just sitting there wobbling and spread out everywhere...to think she is still so far from where she will eventually be weight-wise, it excites me soooo much to ponder what that belly will look like in 100 pounds and beyond. This woman invests so much time and effort, both physically and emotionally, she inspires me to want to help her on her journey in so many ways! Thank you, Casey! This clip is pure sexiness and I ADORE it almost as much as I adore you! 

Link to review
TheGoldenDun

This video is a sign. As a matter of fact, this is a new step in Casey’s journey to becoming a fat girl. Casey is no longer in the pig or hog status in my eyes. From here on, she is now COW status!❤️😍❤️ This video was completely unexpected! It’s so hot on so many levels! The music, the curves, her voice! It’s just too damn sexy for me! I’m gonna be watching this all night long now wishing that Casey was here in my room so I could feed her and rub that fat gut like the cow she is!😍

Link to review
BigDogStatus

Damn! This one was steamy! Got a lil bit of everything, really loving how much of a glutinous gal Casey has become. She plays the role amazingly, looking forward to seeing her get bigger and bigger 😁

Link to review
Fisherman07

Holy shit that was the hottest thing I've seen a long time!!! The way that belly jiggles is so dam mesmerizing its fucking insane!!! The way she juggles it sending those ripples through it is breath taking!! The way she provokes you is just crazy lol!! Her boobs are getting damn big oh shit sorry her udders are udderly magnificent!!! Sexiest cow around id breed her constantly!! She would be able to walk due to the size of that belly and everything!! Best video yet!!! Love ya

Link to review
Neverspent2007

Seeing your expanding body whilst you talk about being bred like the fat cow that you are is so hot, you are In state of bliss talking about how much you’ve let yourself go and how much bigger you are going to get.

You continually exceed my expectations Casey and prove once again why you are one of the best on curvage.

Link to review
Guest Professor Foodie

Unbelievable. 'Naughty School Hog' was already incredibly sexy, but now here is 'Feed Me Breed Me' to take Casey's sexiness to an entirely new level. Speechless. Just ... oooooophhhh ... WOW! Casey has been such a good cow for Daddy, and has gotten sooooooo fat, just as he wanted her to be. Now she is ready to be bred -- so fat and so fertile, she will need to be bred multiple times daily (between feedings and milkings) and get even bigger for Daddy, until she is the fattest cow on the farm.

Stop reading this review and buy the video. You will watch it repeatedly. The belly shots alone are gorgeous. Add to that Casey's seductive voice telling you how fat she is, and how fat she needs to become. Such a greedy, gluttonous, insatiable cow. Casey wants MORE....

She is the cow of your wildest dreams.

Link to review
Guest Ljj

Oh my god. Casey is such a fucking hog in this clip. Ugh all the bouncing and moaning you could possibly imagine. Cows are for breeding. You have to breed your cow. And it looks so enjoyable 

Link to review
ZAIZEK

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

yeeees! this is even hotter then the last clip! breed your cow clip 2.0, hotter and sexier this time, different angles, intro and outro is the hottest ive ever seen! the greedy chugging is just so sexy, the only downside was it was so hard to last the whole clip without cumming! get this clip!! 

Link to review
frencht92

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Coming from someone with a farm background you can trust me when I say Casey is the sexiest cow you will ever see! Sucking down cream, begging you to breed her like the fat farm animal she’s becoming! One of her sexiest videos yet

Link to review