Playful little fattie ❀️

$3.99

Β Β  (5 reviews)

5 Screenshots

About This File

6 and a half minutes of pleasure!

Sometimes, this round little ball of jiggly fat suffer from a condition called 'Sugarinfused Hornybrain' and the only cure is knowing that you look at me when I play for you πŸ˜›β€οΈπŸ˜ƒΒ 

I am EXCITED over all this new fat, it turns me on so much and sharing is caring so here you go ❀️ 

Β 

Other Files from SwedishButterball

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. πŸ™Œ

Guest BlackPeter57

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

😍

Link to review
Fisherman07

Wow that was hot as hell!! Your belly is literally a huge ball of dough so dam squishy and jiggly!! Looks like everything is getting huge and jiggle watching her fat ass shake is something else!! That huge belly is out if this world tho!! Looks bigger everyday!! Loved it baby lets get you bigger!! Wow amazing video fucking amazing!!

Response from the author:

I am getting so big πŸ₯΅πŸ€€Β 

Happy to hear you liked the clip, I had so much fun making it 😍😍😍 You are the best, always supportive and so loving ❀️ Thank you Sir ❀️

Link to review
Guest BandanaMan_XL

You are SO fucking fat and sexy in this clip, I could watch that belly jiggleΒ all day. Just watching you play with that HUGE, chubby belly for me, twerking that fat ass, stroking that fat pussy through your panties - just wish I was there with you to see all this jiggly goodness first-hand xoxo

Response from the author:

Oh this was so hot to read, WOW ❀️😍 I was turned on while filming it and it shows πŸ’¦πŸ₯΅ Thank you for enjoying my round buttery self ❀️🧈

Link to review