Butter Brunch Binge | Comparison Stuffing

$8.99

(7 reviews)

3 Screenshots

About This File

In This Video: Stuffing Remake • Comparison Shots • Belly Stuffing • Slob • Messy Eating • Tight Clothes • Chugging • Burping • Side/Front/Standing • Funnel • Butter Drinking • Syrup Drinking • Alcohol •  Fat Chat ~ 40 Minutes

•••••••••••••••••••••••

Leading up to my 1 year gaining anniversary in March I will be remaking some of my favorite stuffings with comparisons! For this one I decided to remake my Butter Brunch Stuffing!

I really pushed myself to the absolute limit with this stuffing remake. I decided to take on not one, not two but FOUR full brunch entrees PLUS an entire funnel filled with Mimosas! As if that wasn't overdoing it already I decided to take it even further! Lathering everything with melted butter, syrup and adding extra eggs to all the dishes! 😈

Entree one was steak, eggs & potatoes completely submerged in melted butter which I quickly inhaled with no utensils 😏

Entree two was Mac & Cheese pancakes. That’s right, mac and cheese was BAKED into the pancakes! 🤤Of course I smothered them in butter and syrup, getting it all over my massive gut…

Entree three was Fried Chicken & Waffles covered with eggs, butter, bacon, syrup and melted cheese...This was probably the most unhealthy thing I’ve eaten in a LONG time and you guys know how bad I eat 🙈

I could feel my arteries clogging as crammed bite after bite into my salivating mouth, barely stopping to breathe... 🥵In the aftermath I laid there basically unable to move…but there was one full entree left!

Entree four was a pancake breakfast burrito! Bacon, ham, sausage, eggs and cheese all wrapped up in a buttery pancake…I pushed myself past all my limits to get that burrito down, nearly getting sick multiple times 😓

In the end I was left there completely beached, absolutely massive gut in the air, covered in syrup, butter, eggs and more…I was so goddamn turned on it was unreal 🤤This was by far one of my largest most slobby stuffings and left me looking absolutely gigantic!

•••••••••••••••••••••••

As with all of my remakes this video has bonus comparison at the end showcasing parts of the original video compared to parts of this one! 

•••••••••••••••••••••••

Other Files from Mochii Babii

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest Feeder1038

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Definitely love how you stuff till your at your max love 

Link to review
jpark786

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

All of these remake videos are absolutely amazing and incredibly hot!!!! To see you 100+LBS bigger and tackling these stuffings again with even more food than before and a side by side at the end of each of them is stroke of genius especially leading up to your one year gainiversary!!!! You and your very talented and loving feeder keep up the amazing work!!!! I can't wait to see the damage you have done to your once tine tiny skinny body when you finally weigh in!!!! And how much larger you are a year from now on your two year gainiversary!!!! 😍

Link to review
HunnyBun

Mmmf...that’s gonna make you so much fatter! Honestly really amazing how much you’ve gained, one of the hottest feedees on here!

Link to review
EmmanuelAraiza

🤤🤤🤤 the best filling, each vocado inflates that big belly and you achieve the admiration of all the public and the excitement of each finished dish, moaning with pain and pleasure 🔥

Link to review
darkwarrior

Let's hear it for pushing yourself to the edge! :)  Pretty sure you got some new stretchmarks out of that, and I could see - despite that exercise ball you call a belly - just how distended and packed your stomach got by the end.

Link to review