3 Screenshots

About This File

This video clip is purely boobs, ass, and belly! 

I used to be a slim hot girl with B cup boobs and a nice little round bum. How things have changed hehe... 

Watch me struggling as I try on all my old bras and panties from when I was 30 pounds lighter. I talk about where I have put the most weight on (boob department)

Being the little naughty pig I am now, I had to indulge in some ice cream also.  🐷

Would love to know what you think of my gaining - leave a comment or rate if you enjoy  💗

Other Files from College Gainer Brooke BBW

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

meon

I have see the three parts that Brooke try some old bra's and you absolutely have to check the three parts! 

Link to review
Henke

Very great video I,m very happy I bought your video. Love your curves. Wish only luck with you girl❤️

Link to review
curveslovers

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

For most, an E-cup bra would be massive.

But on Brooke, an E-cup bra looks like this:

wow.thumb.jpg.27600066ad801c05066973bdf9920cda.jpg

(Notice the brave little strap across the middle trying to hold the whole thing together against the onslaught of boobage.)

Keep up the good work! 

Link to review
wavemagnet

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Judging by her pale skin, you can tell she isn't spending much time outdoors these days. Her first couple of videos showed a chubby, compact, somewhat tan Brooke, not any more. I was astonished by how big she looks in these two videos. She mentioned in her recent Q&A that she's been supplementing her diet with 2 to 3 gain shakes daily. It's really starting to show. I hope that soon, she'll feel comfortable enough to show her chubby face.

Link to review