Quantcast

3 Screenshots

About This File

This video clip is purely boobs, ass, and belly! 

I used to be a slim hot girl with B cup boobs and a nice little round bum. How things have changed hehe... 

Watch me struggling as I try on all my old bras and panties from when I was 30 pounds lighter. I talk about where I have put the most weight on (boob department)

Being the little naughty pig I am now, I had to indulge in some ice cream also.  🐷

Would love to know what you think of my gaining - leave a comment or rate if you enjoy  💗

Other Files from College Gainer Brooke BBW

User Feedback

You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

curveslovers

Report ·

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

For most, an E-cup bra would be massive.

But on Brooke, an E-cup bra looks like this:

wow.thumb.jpg.27600066ad801c05066973bdf9920cda.jpg

(Notice the brave little strap across the middle trying to hold the whole thing together against the onslaught of boobage.)

Keep up the good work! 

Share this review

Link to review
wavemagnet

Report ·

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Judging by her pale skin, you can tell she isn't spending much time outdoors these days. Her first couple of videos showed a chubby, compact, somewhat tan Brooke, not any more. I was astonished by how big she looks in these two videos. She mentioned in her recent Q&A that she's been supplementing her diet with 2 to 3 gain shakes daily. It's really starting to show. I hope that soon, she'll feel comfortable enough to show her chubby face.

Share this review

Link to review
bblueboy1999

Report ·

0 of 1 member found this review helpful 0 / 1 member

You are seriously gifted in the three Bs: Boobs, Butt, and Belly! 😍🍑 

You get an F tho...for face god damn it's so much fatter!

Share this review

Link to review
meon

Report ·

I have see the three parts that Brooke try some old bra's and you absolutely have to check the three parts! 

Share this review

Link to review
henke26

Report ·

Very great video I,m very happy I bought your video. Love your curves. Wish only luck with you girl❤️

Share this review

Link to review