3 Screenshots

About This File

I havent posted a video in about a month so i thought id post a little update of my big body. Sorry the video is so low quality, i tried something new and it didnt work out xD

Other Files from Curvage Guest

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest fattenthepigs

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Maybe the greatest thing about your videos in the past few months over which you've finally started to get seriously big are those moments when you lean back and make your belly jiggle without touching it. I will never get enough of that 👌🏻

Hope you can soon give us a standing update too, preferably from an angle where we can see your whole body.

Keep up the great work, Danni! 2021 will be the year you finally go past 300 and you'll never go below it again.

Link to review

Great video! Without doubt one of the best gainers out there cannot get enough of this greedy piggy. Shes really starting to blow up these days too! 10/10

Link to review

Danni is too modest about the quality of this clip in her description. I have running it on a 5K iMac, fullscreen… *switches to analytical mode*: there’s a little more image noise (graininess) than usual. But nothing to write home about. While colors look very attractive. And the clip is decently encoded at a healthy bitrate. Previews give the accurate idea… *Switches back to regular mode*: Danni looks amazing + is amazing to watch. Definitely!

Not for the first time, she is exceptionally real in her comments. Extra cool.

We’re getting her signature camera angle, well, slightly more from the side (good!), she is wearing her legendary pineapple shirt and her belly looks out of control big, overflowing her pants. There’s a lot of belly rubbing, jiggling and wobbling. Plus a hopeless attempt to get the shirt over her belly. Because her position changes slightly all the time and because she doesn’t perform the exact movements that almost everybody else is doing these days, Danni drags us like addicts into keeping our eyes on her. This clip is killer!

Now i have images popping up in my mind about how it might look when, wearing this style of clothes, she just walks normally, i.e. in a slow and relaxed way. Or when she cleans an open window #HeatWave   

Link to review