4 Screenshots

About This File

I meet a few friends who haven't seen me since my weight gain of 100 lbs and receive a call when I return home.

One of my friends has called to tell me they're concerned about my eating habits and I'm absolutely shocked! I'm not fat!!!

I'm in complete denial and hang up the phone in disbelief. 

I scarf down a plate of brownies as I scoff at my friend's ridiculous claims. I just know I'm not fat!!! 

But as I shove brownie after brownie into my mouth, I realize that I just might like being fat after all...

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

chubbygutlover

just discovered this model, and wow! a true beauty. wish she can make more roleplay videos, or even mutual gain ones!

Response from the author:

Thank you so much! 💗 More roleplay videos are definitely on the way 😉

Link to review

loved this clip so much, it’s fun to see ChubbieBunnie reprimanded by her friends, and obliviously deny such an obviously staggering glow up. She’s almost petulant as she greedily indulges in fattening treats, and I can’t wait to see her continue her mindless indulgence into further obesity, what will her friends think then? 😉 

Response from the author:

Hehehe I suppose I’ll just have to give them a call 20 lbs from now 😉😝

Link to review