Burping and chugging in a super small bikini

$12.49

(4 reviews)

4 Screenshots

About This File

Would you take me to the beach if i was wearing this tiny bikini?? And how would you feel if I wanted to look even bigger and decided chugging a huge pepsi bottle letting out some loud burps?

🐷

Other Files from Thatfatguineapig

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

AJ-Xander

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

You look so sexy in your tiny bikini. And even more so with a bloated belly and big burps💓. What an amazing sight! While watching, I couldn't help but imagine walking along the beach with you after you had drank a bunch of soda, with a very round belly sticking out like a beach ball. You would definitely be the hottest person on the beach 🔥🔥🔥. I hope you succeed in your weight gain goals so that tiny bikini will look even more tiny on your fat, flabby body ❤. 

Link to review
FatGurlLover

This video is awesome 😍 It's amazing to see how big you are. The new hair color looks great. This clip also has some of the best burps I ever heard. I love it! ❤️

Response from the author:

You are ao sweet! Glad you like my burps 🐷

Link to review
ms06zaku

Very VERY hot video. Your looking huge these days love the hair! Great to hear your planning to get massive this month will this be a series? 

Response from the author:

Thank you!! And yes! I plan on sharing everything here and on OF

Link to review