I Can’t Find a First Date Outfit That Fits!

$4.44

(4 reviews)

3 Screenshots

About This File

Watch me attempt to get ready for a first date when the problem I have is that nothing that fits! 😳

Super fun, first person role play with 4 outfits and some standing belly play!

Other Files from kellijellibelli

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

j2000

1 of 2 members found this review helpful 1 / 2 members

Holy moly Kelli, your body has become mind-blowingly sexy and makes me weak at the knees as it wobbles around while you struggle with tight clothes. Your extra weight has gone to *all* the right places to make a beautiful ** belly and gorgeous, plump love handles. If I have one criticism of this video it's that you're a bit too close to the camera so you're not fitting enough in - please let us see all of you! Remember you have gorgeous legs and ass too! Maybe do a vertical vid next time?
Please make more tight clothes videos while you can still fit into them and remember to take your time and give us a view round the back and sides too! I think another jeans and t-shirt video with that muffin top ballooning over the top of your jeans would go a long way towards breaking the internet. I live in hope!
Thank you so much for sharing your gorgeousness with us! 😍😍😍

Link to review
hgee

3 of 4 members found this review helpful 3 / 4 members

Absolutely stunning!  Kelli looks super FAT in this one, so squishy and jiggly yet perfectly shapely.  What I love about her is that she hasn't  lost an ounce of her pre-gain "conventional"  super hottie vibe.  Even if you don't dig fat woman, you got to admit she's super sexy.

Link to review