Dear Skinny Jeans, I’ve Outgrown you…😳

$6.99

(10 reviews)

1 Screenshot

About This File

So I gained weight and my jeans just don’t fit. And they likely never will again. And it's all because of my huge ass

I am bigger and rounder and fuller and wiser — inside and out 🐷

Enjoy!

🧡

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

tsk

4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

I of course appreciated her belly before, but this video confirmed all my suspicions about Wendy's huge, plump and beautiful behind. Plenty of delicious belly jiggling too 🤤

Response from the author:

Ahaha thank you so much! Glad my plump bootie was a pleasant surprise!💜

Link to review
pippol8

This video from Wendy poses a serious problem. Is Wendy's belly or Wendy's ass fatter and bigger? The belly is round, protruding, soft, hangs well beyond the panties
The ass is huge, wide, flabby.
Probably watching and reviewing this video could shed some light on the matter.
For now we have a certainty. Wendy's getting obese!

What a great problem this is! I would say the certainty is that they are both spherical! Ahahah, thanks for the review! Soft spherical hugs!💜

Link to review
Guest DatDude420

Wendy's wide hips and fat ass struggles and squirms to no avail and we get a shot of her gorgeous soft belly bouncing too. Her lower belly is so soft looking in this and the way her panties show off her bubble butt is so enticing. 

Thank you for the review! Glad you liked it! 😘

Link to review
maamae28

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Wendy credo abbia avuto un problema con la lavatrice, le ha veramente ristretto i jeans più larghi che aveva! O forse no, forse è proprio ingrassata così tanto che in questi jeans non ci potrà più entrare! La sua pancia enorme e grassa mi fa letteralmente impazzire! Metto 5 stelle perché di più non si può 🥰

Ahahah che carino, grazie! 💜

Link to review
NorthernWizard

From her jiggly belly to her soft arms, you can tell that Wendy is getting very fat indeed, and that's before she turns around and shows you her utterly enormous arse. 

Plenty of jiggling and struggling to squeeze into some decidedly far too small Jeans

Thank you for the review! 🌸

Glad you liked it!

Link to review
1mini1

Dear Wendy, Its Skinny Jeans here...😘. I knew this time would come at some point. From the times I looked up from my fabric and could see your softening waistline as you enjoyed your snack treats and food so well. The many times that you had to unbutton me to allow your growing curves some extra room to breathe as you indulged your gorging and gave into to your every cravings. These were the times the writing was on the wall for my demise...

I loved the time when you first picked me when you made your purchases, to the first time that I did my job to cloth and wrap around you in my tight fitting denim. I had a little more room to move then, but I knew deep down that you would soon be picking my bigger brother sizes in weeks / months to come. Every day I could feel your softening belly and curvaceous hips as you walked and your soft flesh gently rubbing against my fabric, I was in heaven. I really loved that as you grew that I made you look even sexier as I wrapped my limiting fabric around your soft warm legs and mid section. The relief as you filled your belly constantly and had to undo me to aid some room and when you took me off at night and put me away so lovingly after I did my days work.

Well now that I have completed my job so well I feel and brought extra curves and softness to your gorgeous figure. I hope that my bigger sized brothers will come along and do there job until its time for them to move on...🥰

Great video and great curves Wendy... As always....😍

Your little story made me laugh! 😂

Thank you for your review. I'm glad you liked it! 🥰

Link to review
gricha

Wendy is wiser, but she's a bit foolish at times. There's nothing skinny in her, and there won't be anything skinny around her anymore. She blames her fat ass for that, but something tells me that her limitless appetite is the real culprit, as proven by her huge, overhanging, jiggling gut...
Ah, poor jeans... They just met the fate of all of Wendy's clothes: either becoming too small to cover her body, or die trying... 🐷

Thank you! 🐷

Indeed...Poor...Poor jeans!! 😂😂

Link to review
Guest Saladtomato

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Wendy vs jeans is a battle that everybody must see once in a life!

Simply...breathtaking!

Thank you 😂

Link to review
Guest OrioneWG

Sei fantastica! 

Grazie! 🧡💗

Link to review
Fox99

OMG! Last time I saw Wendy was her working out in August. Holy shit she's huge now! Her appetite has grown just as big as she has. She's got back fat, a belly hang, exploding hips, plump ass. And is that a fupa I see ?😏

Thanks for the review, glad you liked it! 🥰

Link to review