3 Screenshots

About This File

Rosie is all tied up and ready to be stuffed to the brim, barely having time to breathe before her belly is played with until all that can escape her lips is a moan. . .

It's dinner time, and on tonight's menu is Chinese food. But tonight isn't like every other night, tonight Rosie is tied up and having each bite of her caloric meal shoved into her face, leaving her messy and frazzled.

But the fun doesn't stop at being tied up and stuffed. . .Extra attention is spent jiggling, slapping, and grabbing at Rosie's bloated belly, taking time to explore her deep navel - causing her to moan like the pig she is.

Join me on this delightful force feeding experience!

Other Files from RosieMarieFeedee

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Jay Rock

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

This is an AMAZING video! Rosie really highlights just what a greedy, gluttonous girl she is here. I mean, you can obviously see it in her bloated, wobbly gut that's out on full display, but I think it's most present in her eyes. You can see it in her eyes when she looks up in need whenever her feeder stuffs her face with more food, and when her eyes roll to the back of her head and her lids flutter when her feeder fingerbangs her deepening belly button, like she's experiencing the "little death" from that alone! That stuffed, exhausted, greedy yet begging for more look makes this video so worth it! 

Link to review
jj22

(Review in no more than two-hundred words.)

@RosieMarieFeedee.  Tiny black bikini.  Tied up.  Force-fed.  Whimpering.

Those words alone should be enough to have you sprinting for your credit card and buying this video - it's another amazing offering from the sublime Rosie!

Rosie looks so beautiful and so big as her feeder stuffs Chinese food into her pretty face!  Often, she barely has time to chew and swallow before the next handful is shoved in.  But (like all good, submissive gaining girls) she's up to the challenge.  The emotions (expressed purely through Rosie's face and the sounds she makes) range the whole spectrum from delicious panic to orgasmic pleasure.

(Take a second, btw, to check out Rosie's face-gain.  It's one of the best I've ever seen!)

I'm left with the distinct impression that Rosie REALLY, REALLY, REALLY likes belly play and belly button play.  In fact, there are a couple of points where... well, you'll need to watch the video for yourself.

Another fantastic (and fantastically well-priced!) video from this hyper-gorgeous model.  Mark my words: she's going to be a SUPERSTAR.  (She already is, in my opinion.)  She's really going above and beyond with her content.     

Link to review
2bitlover

Wow... I don’t think there’s a video on Curvage quite like this one; I think Rosie’s struck gold 🥵 everything you could ever want all in one video - pleading beautiful eyes, soft gut, navel-pushing that induces moans, force-feeding, I mean... this was amazing 😍 so yeah, buy it now; you won’t be disappointed 😉

Link to review
Matty_

Watch as Rosie’s feeder slaps and jiggles her heavy tummy as she moans in pleasure, with a glazed look in her eyes she’s definitely wet, as her feeder needs both hands to lift the shear weight of her bulging excessive stomach 🥵 Great work both of you 👌🏻 

156DE66A-99D2-4FF6-BECE-832A5DDE2536.jpeg

C0EAED6A-FC03-44F7-A2FF-547E14E3341E.jpeg

Link to review
overkill

Wow, Rosie has outdone herself in this video, and that says a lot! We are treated to a good amount of really hot belly and navel play while she is tied to a chair. She moans quite a bit. Seeing Rosie tied up and stuffed is a dream come true! 

Link to review