STRETCHMARKS ARE TAKING OVER KITTY'S BODY! (body worship/lotion)

$4.99

(6 reviews)

1 Screenshot

About This File

Kitty's much heavier these days! with more weight comes more stretchmarks! Since she's been eating and drinking non stop her body can't hold it's shape much longer, she's literally busting out of the seams! ..Her body's on full display as she shows off her new curves & new stretchmarks. (her weight is revealed in the video) while wearing an itsy bitsy lingerie piece. She rubs lotion all over for her stretchmarks even though it's too late, stretch marks have already taken residence all over her body ..but she doesn't care, they make her feel sexy. She shows them off all her inner thigh stretchmarks along with her love handle stretchmarks 😋

Enjoy lots of great views of Kitty's body in a teeny skimpy red bikini as she rubs lotion all over her baby smooth skin 🥰 lots of jiggling & belly play 😁

Picture_20210303_200655691.thumb.jpg.a616d2ce52b6e5a0e2c04335dbf92d0c.jpg

20210303_212849.thumb.jpg.472092953f2dc24125a7965bed850b28.jpg

Other Files from HungrylilKitty

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

You mentioned your weight in this video, but it's the same as you weighed in your last video, so does that mean you haven't gained anything in 2 weeks?

• Curvage Model
1 hour ago, pj44 said:

You mentioned your weight in this video, but it's the same as you weighed in your last video, so does that mean you haven't gained anything in 2 weeks?

lol no...it's just that I've got another weigh in video coming in 1 week..I do them once a month...don't wanna give away how much I've gained 👍😁

• Curvage Model
9 minutes ago, giakom said:

Go back to the fridge not to the gym, will be better for your body, you look better every day, keep gaining!

Awww, thank you love 🥰 these guys with their lil insults think they're getting to me little do they know I cringe at my old fit self..I feel so feminine now 😊

PhotoCollage_1614956679229.thumb.jpg.a6a8947c77b59e237429e77545306fe8.jpg

Edited by HungrylilKitty

Add a comment...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.