5 Screenshots

About This File

This is Lana2002’s first weigh in video! Watch now to see her weigh herself to see if she’s added anymore sexy pounds to her 75 pound in 6 month weight gain! She also takes her measurements of her arms, bust, waist, thighs and hips (which were too wide for the tape!😂)! She then discusses what changes have occurred during her gain such as new stretch marks and explains how she gained the weight and answers many other questions from followers such as ‘how did she get into gaining’. 15 MINUTES FOR 7.99!!
In the video: 

-weigh in 

-belly play

-discussion about weight gain 

-measuring 

-struggling

-Q&A from followers 

-jiggling 

Other Files from Lana2002

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

overkill

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Lana looks even more enormous than usual in this weight update video and her super cute outfit really shows that off. We are treated to weight and measurement updates and then a tour of her new stretch marks. She has them in some exciting places, which makes it clear that she's growing. What follows is a charming Q&A session where we get Lana's weight story

Link to review
Guest BlackPeter57

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

😍😘

Link to review

@Lana2002 love this weigh in vid/Q&A, I have the same scale as you they can be annoying to get a good reading on 😂. Hearing that you got down to 250 before this gain but you just love eating which I can tell with how much you gained back 😍. Also that you have a takeaway everyday is so hot no wonder the weight just piled back on. So glad you joined curvage and hearing how you arrived here is amazing. I’m looking forward to more of your gain especially the stuffing vids Lana.

Link to review