5 Screenshots

About This File

Kitty and Aliss love to play!

Come watch them have fun as they jiggle, shake and explore each other in this cute and sensual setting. Two beautiful big babes simply enjoying each others bountiful curves!

Enjoy!

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

James26

This has to be the best video of kittypiggy and Aliss Bonython! Wish kittypiggy sat on Aliss’s belly with her full weight a little more like the picture!

3F10E250-0CCE-4A6C-97CA-F797D74BE7DA.jpeg

Link to review
overkill

5 of 6 members found this review helpful 5 / 6 members

It's always amazing to see Kitty and Aliss together. This time it's with so much jiggly softness. Watching these super cute girls play with each others bodies is such a delight!

Link to review
jj22

6 of 6 members found this review helpful 6 / 6 members

OH.  MY.  GOD!!

Another astounding video from the legendary @KittyPiggy!

Do you want to see two charismatic, lingerie-clad beauties with perfect bodies exploring each other and having fun?  If the answer to that is "yes," then you need to buy this video. 

For the first section, KP and Aliss are lying back on a bed, admiring each other's bellies and stretchmarks.  KP's beauty is immense.  They both look completely stunning.  (Check out all those big hips and cute thighs!)  

Aliss then wants KP to sit on her - watching these ladies manoeuvring into position for this is all kinds of unbelievable.  Seriously, these are two of the absolute best bodies out there!  The sight of KP, with her pretty face, curvy legs, and eye-popping cleavage, staddling Aliss is an amazing visual.  Like, seriously, a screenshot of this should be hanging in an art gallery somewhere.

(Imma just throwing in here that I am INFATUATED, OBSESSED, AND BESOTTED with KP's double-chin.  There, glad I got that off my chest.  Aliss's is pretty goddamn amazing, too.)

As we all know, without personality, good looks are worth diddly-squat.  What makes this video a classic is, yes, the beautiful physiques on show - but, just as importantly, the personalities.  These ladies are super-sweet, fun, quick-witted, and charismatic.  (I'm probably just idly fantasising here, but I also think they really, really "like" each other, if you know what I mean.)

Soon, Aliss attempts to straddle Kitty - watch to see what happens!  Finally, there's some adorable belly-comparing.

A sweet, sexy, feel-good video with two magnificent women!

(PS.  Excellent, crystal-clear video - and the camera-person REALLY understands what we want to see.)

Link to review
Guest BlackPeter57

5 of 6 members found this review helpful 5 / 6 members

😍😍😘

Link to review