8 Screenshots

About This File

In This Video: Role play. Stuffing. Naughty school girl. Weight gain. Mutli-angle. 12.5 minutes.

Casey has a secret. She has a HUGE crush on her college professor. She soon realized he loves fat girls when she found out his wife is over 400 pounds and noticed him flirting with the big girls in class... so Casey set out on a mission to grow herself as big as possible to "fit" his interests. 150lbs later, Casey is finally ready to make her move. You catch her stuffing herself in the library while pretending to study and she fills you in on ALL the details... how she's been stuffing non stop for him and how she plans to win him over. Casey sends him a flirty email letting him know that she wouldn't be in class today... none of her clothes fit, all those college meals are catching up to her! She's excited when he replies and she blushes like a school girl as she reads you his email. He says that he's not surprised as he noticed she has really porked up recently.  He's going to stop by later today to fill her in on what she missed in class. Casey better keep eating until he gets there.... 

COMING SOON: Part 2 - Casey's professor pays her a visit and FILLS her in on what she missed in class...

----------------------------------------

REVIEWS // If you enjoyed this video, a review/comment/reaction is always SO appreciated and they absolutely make my day!  

----------------------------------------

CUSTOMER SERVICE: If you are ever dealing with technical difficulties - please never hesitate to reach out to me via DM or contact support [HERE].

💥Find more of my hot clips HERE 💥Chat with me HERE 💥

Other Files from Curvage Casey

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest BlackPeter57

😍😘❤️

Link to review
Neverspent2007

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

I cannot describe just how hot and sexy this video is; a huge gut, big booty, an outfit that can’t contain your mass and looking ready to burst right off your belly.

You are an absolute joy to watch Casey, you routinely blow my mind with just how huge you’ve gotten and how a fit sorority girl goes to being an insatiable glutton who’s only desire is to get even fatter.

Keep up the amazing work Casey.

Link to review
jacksprat

Casey's back fat has never been so COMMANDING. She has exploded with fat sex appeal. This Woman is BUILT like a Tank. She's been eating real good lately and this video makes the most of it. Casey exploits the erotic magnetism of her globular belly in a collegiate schoolgirl roleplay video. She knows just how to use her ponderous bouncing assets to seduce her hot professor. Devious co-ed Casey knows she can draw the adoration of her Professor away from any other woman including his own portly wife. She has put together a plan that cannot fail. It's genius in its simplicity: GAINS. She noticed what every guy likes and became the object of our desires and fantasies. The same way Casey captivates you and I, she is going to get what she wants from her hot Prof. She is just a greedy lazy fatty and is very accustomed to getting everything she wants and then going back for seconds. And judging from her shocking thickness, she's been having thirds and fourths as well. Casey has never looked so thick and mighty. She knows she has grown an irresistible belly and she's starting to throw her weight around. Will Prof be able to resist her as she grows fatter and fatter before his eyes? I couldn't. I didn't. I came. 

Link to review
jackal27

This such a hot role play by Casey. I swear if there was a girl in my class as beautiful as her also packing on pounds I would have failed out of school for never learning anything except maybe her favorite food or a close guess to her increasing weight. Even so I think it would be worth it, if I had a chance to do some extra studying with her. She is beyond attractive with her huge round belly bursting out of her plaid skirt, as she explains how she must get fatter for her professor stuffing on snack cakes and chugging soda. I can’t wait to see part 2! 😍🔥👍

Link to review
Tastic1

Wow, this hog will do anything to pass her class. Including doubling her weight!!

I am sure a F(at) will not be the only F the professor gives you as you hunger for more than just knowledge.

Awesome clip as always by @Curvage Casey. Solid content by an increasingly more solid girl.

Link to review
loves_chub

Trust me whether you love Casey, love the schoolgirl fantasy, or just love fat piggies doing what they do best, this clip is it!

Link to review
jpark786

Naughty greedy gluttonous horney Casey, when she puts her mind to something there is nothing and no one that can stop her.  If that professor of her's thinks his 400lb wife is huge, he hasn't seen nothing yet. Casey was just a tine tiny twig of a thing when she first walked into her professor's class freshman year, 120-130lbs. And just one short school year and summer break  later and now look at her. She has gained over 150lbs and is waddling in at nearly 300lbs. She has had to have her uniform replace multiple times over the course of last school year and had to go up multiple sizes once she came back from summer break. Ever since this school year started she can't possibly waddle her fat ass around campus like she use to just a year ago. She is forced to take the shuttle bus around campus all the while stuffing her fat face with junk food from the many food halls and vending machines around campus. By the time she gets to her last class of the day she is practically ready to burst out of her uniform, which has happened on numerous occasions to both her and her favorite professors delight. But her rapid weight gain does not stop just short of 300lbs oh no, she is determined to surpass her professor's wife's massive 400lb frame. That means gaining over 100 more pounds and then some. But don't think that will stop Casey, she loves her ever growing body and all the physical and mental challenges that come along with it. What will her fat loving perverted professor think of her at the beginning of next school year when Casey rides in to her professor's class on her motorized scooter at a staggering and floor shaking weight of 450lbs, wearing her special custom made 5XL uniform that has already become too ill fitting for her massive round frame? And her scooter's large front basket filled with junk food, soda, and greasy fattening meals still steaming hot from her recent visit to the nearby mess hall where she had been stuffing her face for three hours straight before coming to class. And yet she will still be cramming food down her jiggling gullet due to her nearly insatiable appetite and endless need to get even fatter for not just her professor but her own sexual desires. Will the professor leave his soon to be twig of a wife for his ever growing whale of a student Casey? How can he resist? Could you? Congrats Casey, you have out done yourself yet again with another insanely hot must buy video. That school girl outfit has been tucked away in that closet of yours for far too long, but that is okay. Just think, this may be the last time you ever wear it with how much weight you are continuously packing on these days. By the end of the year, heck maybe even by the end of the summer I am sure that outfit will be long past ever fitting that sexy body of yours. I can't wait for Part 2 of this video, I bet it will be even better than this one. 😍😁😈

Link to review
Guest Ljj

Wow talk about an amazing clip. Ugh Casey’s roleplays are so amazing. They bring you into the world and ugh this one is so hot. All the bounce and horniness you could possibly imagine. Such a great clip 

Link to review
Fisherman07

Holy shit she seriously gives a 1000 percent on these videos there just simply amazing!! Casey goes above and beyond she really is beautiful inside and out!! When she tried pulling that skirt over her humongous gut struggling dam that out me over edge that was the hottest thing I've seen in a long time!!! Her journey and gain is definitely paying off you can tell in this video for sure!! Everything is getting huge!! I loved it!! This is the best one yet!! Keep em cumming baby love ya!!!

Link to review
TheGoldenDun

Well boys, it seems we indeed hit the jackpot this time!❤️ Casey’s new video is a complete erotic turn on!😍She is super cute and sexy wearing that school uniform, revealing all those delicious curves she packed on for her handsome professor. No one would think that a smart girl like Casey would in fact be sooooo naughty!😈 I can’t wait to see what’ll happen next time in part 2!

Link to review
Nervous Fish

Loved this so much especially when she ate the ding dogs wish she could get my dong 😚 she always making good videos I was going to sleep but then I seen this notification and knew I had to buy it damn you know how to work that body Casey that big gut and double chin so irresistible and yeah girls should gain the freshman 150 instead the 15 more often Can't wait for part 2

Link to review
Guest Professor Foodie

Casey is the ultimate school flirt! She looks amazing (of course) in her schoolgirl skirt (which finally fits as it should, after a freshman gain of not 15 but 150 pounds), and has a huge crush on her professor, who loves big girls like Casey. And she is such a serious student! Always going to the library to stuff herself and fatten herself up for her professor. The professor's wife doesn't have a chance: Casey will blow by her at 400 and keep on stuffing -- to make her perverted professor happy. Fantastic video! Casey's belly is as sublime as ever, and her face just keeps getting fatter and softer (so many chins!). Thank you, Casey -- can't wait until the professor 'fills' you in!

Link to review
Guest Marshall7

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Well, FUCK! Casey makes the hottest short fat naughty student of all time! Everything is blowing up and she just keeps stuffing her face while explaining her situation in that perfect sensual voice! Cute pigtails and a huge growing double chin, along with the belly that can not be contained, Casey is completely irrisistible in this new gluttonous clip! Setting up the next part, buy and download this clip for so many naughty, slo-mo sexy shots of Casey being fat and dreamy! This series is gonna be AMAZING! 35,000 STARS, Casey! 🥵

Link to review
ZAIZEK

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

out of all the 111 of caseys clips I've watched this is the hottest one! 12 minutes of amazing mindblowing sexy roleplay!! this is better then I expected and Casey is my top model of all time so my expectations were high before but she done it so fuckin hot! sexy lingerie, nice glasses, everything is just on top! my favourite intro and outros is back and outstanding!!! Im so eager for part 2! this will be so hot!!! 

Link to review