5 Screenshots

About This File

In this clip, I try to get a bit more comfortable with you all, namely by talking a lot more than usual.

I talk about things I love about gaining and little things I've noticed change about my body while in one of my more -revealing- lingerie. As a bonus I also chug a little 1,000 calorie shake! Watch me touch my body idly and show it off as well (and honestly probably fidget a lot). 😘

💗Reviews very much appreciated!!! 💗 

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Jay Rock

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Another great little video! You talk about how you're doing this to get more comfortable with the fat chat on camera, and I think you're doing a great job! I think I can see the point on doing things other than shakes, maybe you can mix it up by doing something like a pizza stuffing or whatever it is you really love to eat. Also, don't worry about having to put half-and-half -- better to have something you can consume easier that has a little less calories than something that could make you sick!

So yeah, great stuff -- it's clear that you're learning, but I think you're making great progress. Looking forward to seeing where you go from here. :) 

Response from the author:

Thank you so much, I definitely overthink the videos a lot and get worried so seeing you Say Im doing a good job is comforting :) I’ll try to vary it up. I really appreciate the feedback ❤️❤️I hope some day I don’t seem like I’m learning 😭

Link to review