5 Screenshots

About This File

i stuffed myself with pizza and breadsticks today! i also funneled by myself for the FIRST time ever >_< this was seriously the most fun i’ve had during a stuffing in a while, i absolutely LOVE pizza right now! 

Edited by cece123

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

never666

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

As always an amazing video. Your jiggling belly is mesmerizing. The way you ate the bread sticks was adorable. The two and three slice pizza eating method was delightfully gluttonous.  Your burps are always so cute, the big burps after the funneling were especially good.

Link to review
champburger

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

This video is crazy hott.  Squish takes such delight in forcing food into her ever-growing gut, it appears she's going to blow.  When she stands up,  her stretch marks are AMAZING and when she sits back down,  her panties have disappeared.  Highly recommend. 

Link to review
loves_chub

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

You can't go wrong with the best kawaii gaining gamer girl around. Have you ever wondered what it would be like to see an already chubby goddess stuff herself with straight carbs and fats for a half hour? Than go no further than little squish's most recent clip!

Link to review
Guest Bonk1214

this is one of the hottest videos i have ever seen. so much food. the belly play is really, really hot. i feel like every video just keeps getting hotter and hotter

Link to review

LSB has grown! I've never seen her so large. She's the real deal. Video is amazing. And she talks about her weight at the end which shocked me. 

Link to review