6 Screenshots

About This File

You just surprised me with a Date Night at my favorite restaurant! I couldn’t be more excited to go stuff our faces! 
I start trying on fancy dresses in my closet.... but wait...

Everything is realllllly snug and barely fits.
I realize I’ve gained weight... but I guess I miscalculated just how fat I have gotten!!! Maybe I have a bit of denial?

Literally my stomach and boobs are bulging out of every seem! 
I take off my bra to try to help the dress fit better and you also remind me I have Spanx Tights in my closet that are bound to suck me in! well...... I may have overdid the weight limit on the back of the packaging 😬😮😮😮

Watch as I wiggle, jiggle, shake, jump up and down to fit into these tight clothes! Will they hold up with all of my plump body?!? 

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

This one never gets old. So sexy in every way.

Question - Would you go out with the spanx top so visible below your dress?

Link to review
Guest terranceandphillip

I've mentioned before how thrilled I was to learn a few months back that Curvage had re-released the videos from the previous @LaurenLush account, and I cannot even begin to adequately express how incredible of an experience it has been to watch many of these videos now for the first time!!  I saved this review for last mainly because I just could not put my finger on the reason why I loved this video so much!

Obviously, there's the dresses.  I always love how astonishingly beautiful Lauren appears when her thick, shapely, and extravagant hourglass figure is tightly enveloped in an elegantly designed dress!  And it's kinda cool how the dresses she attempts to try on in this video for date night are ones that she's shown off her voluptuous body in earlier videos (when they still fit, albeit VERY tightly) and also provided "before" photos when they fit more in alignment with the designers' intent.  Sadly, it seems the time has now come to retire these two dresses.  Although I guess I'm not really all that sad about it since I know Lauren got a few more dresses not too long afterwards that fit her more comfortably are just as gorgeous as these were!

But what I think I really loved about this clip was its pure and sweet simplicity.  It's far from the most provocative of Lauren's content, and she has far more creative roleplays in her published repertoire, but she's just so unbelievably pretty, and the way she looks, talks, and behaves in this clip conveys such a level of warmth, sweetness, and adorably lovable genuineness that it was impossible for me to be anything but captivated.

And everything about the video has this realism to it that it takes absolutely no effort whatsoever to imagine yourself right there in the room with Lauren.  At the end of the clip, I just about said:  "You know, Lauren - we'll just have date night right here.  Why don't I go and grab some takeout - I'll get Italian, something I know we both like; and you just get comfortable - no need to put your bra back on, but make yourself comfy, maybe light a couple candles, uncork a bottle of roscato and pour yourself a glass, and pick out one your favorite movies.  I'll be back soon, and this weekend we can get started on your new wardrobe."

Link to review

Immerse yourself in all of Lauren's curves as she tries to squeeze her plump body into tight clothes for a date night with you. Watch Lauren's gorgeous body jiggle all around as she does what she can to fit her fat into very tight dresses. She even tries spanx, watch this video to see if her newfound weight will hold up against the spanx. You will not regret buying this video, truly not one to miss. As usual Lauren does not disappoint. 

Link to review
uglymanes

Great clip, with some fun & hot roleplay. Lauren looks absolute amazing in this clip showing off her curves, must buy! 

Link to review
luke8694

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

This is one date night no one wants to miss! Lauren roleplays perfectly her sweet and bubbly personality comes through as she happily chats away at eating out tonight. Of course, she has to get dressed up for the occasion and that's when she starts jiggling about trying to fit in dresses that would be perfect for the night. The little denial she has about the weight she's put on makes it all the better, Lauren offers up the typical fat girl excuses for how her clothes are fitting. One thing is for sure, I'd look forward to every date night with Lauren Lush and her flabby figure.

Link to review
Guest BlackPeter57

😍😘❤️

Response from the author:

Thank you! ❤️❤️😍

Link to review
Fisherman07

My dream girl on date night yes please sign me up!! This video was so damn sexy everything and anything about it!! The struggle keeping her panties from rolling down is a real thing lol!! Everything i mean everything wants to come out and play!! And the no pun intended literal asshole haha one of the best parts of the video!! I know by far this is the best one yet keep em coming baby love ya!!

Oh my goodness thank you!!!

Link to review
Whatsup1234

Date night with Lauren Lush?!?! Hell to the yes! Lauren struggles to the extreme trying to get all her fat into those dresses and tights! 😍 Someone hasn’t missed a meal in awhile lol 🐷 Her very full hourglass figure is on full display! Soooo sexy as she jiggles herself in, getting out of breathe in the process too! She literally looks like a balloon ready to burst! 🤤 Such a GODDESS in every way possible!!! And let me tell you, that dress without a bra 😱 straight fire! 🔥🔥🔥🔥

Thank you!!!

Link to review