6 Screenshots

About This File

You just surprised me with a Date Night at my favorite restaurant! I couldn’t be more excited to go stuff our faces! 
I start trying on fancy dresses in my closet.... but wait...

Everything is realllllly snug and barely fits.
I realize I’ve gained weight... but I guess I miscalculated just how fat I have gotten!!! Maybe I have a bit of denial?

Literally my stomach and boobs are bulging out of every seem! 
I take off my bra to try to help the dress fit better and you also remind me I have Spanx Tights in my closet that are bound to suck me in! well...... I may have overdid the weight limit on the back of the packaging 😬😮😮😮

Watch as I wiggle, jiggle, shake, jump up and down to fit into these tight clothes! Will they hold up with all of my plump body?!? 

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

You may have said In the video that you ripped your leggings and that was super hot but you never did say you removed your bra and let them things flow free absolutely beautiful Lauren and one heck of a video  Also I think at home you should always just take off the bra Since its restricting your movement and soon none of them will fit plus I'm sure the viewers won't Mind Just saying XD  ❤️ 

Add a comment...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.