5 Screenshots

About This File

I talk about me getting bigger, how my body feels and i poke and pinch my soft fat to show you. 

I am dressed in light pink gymclothes beacuse eating is my cardio 🤤😂😎

I eat ice cream and maruenges during the whole time and I wish you could keep me company ❤️

Other Files from SwedishButterball

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

ZAIZEK

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

even though SB is smaller here the video is so hot when she stuffs huge amount of sugary calories into her greedy throat, Love the talking throughout the clip!!!

Link to review
Guest BandanaMan_XL

JustJim's right - you just can't keep your hands off all that soft, doughy fat, and who can blame you? ;) You look super-cute eating that ice-cream BTW
As for video ideas - I would absolutely LOVE to see you do a 'weight-gain denial' video. Maybe a video-version of that photoset where you try on the jeans? You're trying to squeeze into them, insisting 'I'm NOT fat' - when everyone can see that you are, as your belly and boobs jiggle like crazy with the effort. Would make my day to see that come-up in my notifications, if you could make it happen xoxo

Response from the author:

Uhm Sir are you trying to tell me that the jeans are to small?? Well I have an issue with very damp air and Im sure this is what causes my clothes to shrink but I will fit into them anytime now you just wait 😏😏🙃

Link to review
JustJim

Absolutely incredible video, I concur with Ghrian about the burps - definitely would love to see more of this in future, will definitely buy any specific clips around this!

Needless to say not only do you look great, you can really see the passion and love you have for your body and your gaining. Put simply, you can't keep your hands off yourself, and I love seeing that enthusiasm, and the endless need to cram more inside of you - so much sugar devoured within minutes!

I really hope you keep it up, I look forward to many more posts and updates going forward ❤️ There's a lot of suggestions about future things I could add, but I don't want to add to a list that is probably as big as...well, as the rest of you nowadays!

AAAAAAH THANK YOU 😍😭 

I really am my very happiest gaining and i am thankful for the love and praise.

So happy the joy and pleasure is showing! 

More burping is on its way, I want to please you ❤️☺️

Link to review
fro-yo

You're looking sexier with each kilo gained! I wish way more women looked as soft, flabby and round as you, especially in Ireland

I happen to be one of those people who enjoys the burps and so I agree - you do burp really well! So more videos featuring soda/beer drinking would be nice!
I'd also like to see more of your butt in videos, maybe angles on all fours so we can see your belly and butt at the same time from behind
Personally I think you'd look really cute if you wore your hair in bangs for a video but that's up to you whether you'd want to or not!

Wow thank you ❤️❤️ 

Okay, bangs and butt 😏😍👌Yes Sir ☺️

I am happy to please you ❤️

Link to review
Fisherman07

Damn yes that belly and everything is getting huge!! I love the little chat you give about you getting bigger!! Loved it baby

You are the best ❤️❤️☺️ Do you think I start to look like I am covered in memoryfoam? Im gonna eat more, I cant wait!!

Link to review