6 Screenshots

About This File

I'm late.....as always, we were supposed to be going out for a nice dinner, but it seems you have other plans. 

I didn't wear the right jeans for your plan tonight, their much too tight for the massive stuffing you have planned for me. You direct me to sit down and proceed to tie me up; I resist a bit but am also completely shocked. I thought we agreed I was on my "healthy" journey. You pull out the biggest sub I've ever seen and proceed to force-feed it to me. I resist as much as I can, but you're will to make me fat is far more powerful. After a while of force-feeding me, you show me mercy and undo my jeans, causing my belly to spill out. You keep feeding me, showing me no mercy. 

You proceed to fill me with pop, even though I beg you not to because I'm on a diet! My moans and grunts for you to stop are now accompanied by massive burps. After one sub is demolished, you pull out another one and force me to keep eating. In between, you poke my belly in a teasing matter and force me to watch it expand and jiggle. Once you're satisfied with how much you stuffed me with, you untie me. I struggle to stand; my belly is hyperextended out and massively bloated; I let out a huge burp. You're feeding is done.....for now. 

Diet, O

You, 1

Clip Features: POV Feeder (feeder is silent and does not talk), force-feeding, light bondage, belly jiggle, tight jeans, stuffing, burping 

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

overkill

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Freya is wearing the cutest outfit. Her jeans are possibly a little too tight for what her feeder has in mind, though. It's so hot to see her tied to a chair and force fed bite after bite of a subs. And then another. She get so full that she almost can't get up from the chair. It's really nice to see her struggle to get up!

Link to review