Whole Pizza Roll Up | Comparison Stuffing

$8.99

(5 reviews)

3 Screenshots

About This File

In This Video: Stuffing Remake • Comparison Shots • Belly Stuffing • Slob • Messy Eating • Tight Clothes • Chugging • Burping • Side/Front/Back Angles • Standing • Fat Chat ~ 35 Minutes

•••••••••••••••••••••••

Leading up to my 1 year gaining anniversary in March I will be remaking some of my favorite stuffings with comparisons!

For this one I decided to remake my Whole Pizza Roll Up Stuffing! This time, adding in two orders of meatballs to my Pizza Burrito  😈

This is undoubtably one of my favorite stuffings remakes yet as it really shows off just how MASSIVE I've gotten over the last year!

I'm in the same shirt from the original stuffing and comparable shorts (the original shorts have since ripped down the middle) and I push the whole outfit to it's LIMITS

Stuffing this gargantuan meal into my belly bit by bit as I rub my over engorged gut...

It's not long before I eat clean down the middle and begin to double fist the two massive halves...Each of them enough food for two people alone...

As my gut expands like a balloon filled with cheese and meat I push myself to match many of the positions in the original video, some of which I simply can't do anymore with all this added girth...

Something as simple as moving to the edge of the bed took me nearly 3 times longer than it did a year ago, as I struggle to sway my massive beach ball belly to give me some kind of momentum..

In the end, packed beyond belief I push myself to stand, completely out of breath, to show off a 360 of my new and improved massively obese body!

•••••••••••••••••••••••

As with all of my remakes this video has bonus comparison at the end showcasing parts of the original video compared to parts of this one! 

•••••••••••••••••••••••

Other Files from Mochii Babii

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

darkwarrior

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

I'm struck by the contrast between your thighs and your calves.  Below the knee - normal chubby girl, only slightly bigger than last year.  Above the knee?  Ballooned with fat.  Contrast with your arms, which transition smoothly.

As to your shorts not fitting, if you gain this year like you did last year, next year's remakes we might not be able to see your shorts.

A bed table might help but it won't be more than a year or two before you can't reach it in front of you either - better get used to reaching to the side for more food to feed the beast.

Next year your belly is going to lift you off the bed, isn't it?

Your knees are reaching their limit for kneeling.  But your growth is unstoppable, they'll just have to get used to it.

Link to review
Nefarius696

This is absolutely insane! It's unbelievable how much weight Mochii's put on, within one year. Trust me, you want to see this for yourself. While one year ago, one could have argued that Mochii's not fat, just chubby, there's no denying how big she is. Hot af! 

Response from the author:

I have honestly been so surprised that I can't exactly match my old positions! I never thought my calves/thighs would get so fat I couldn't rest on them while kneeling without it hurting 🙈

Thanks for the great review and your bonus clip is on the way 😇

Link to review
plushush

Mochii’s stuffing videos are already plenty impressive by the sheer volume of her consumption alone, but her struggles to recreate previous angles and positions takes this clip to a whole other level. It really emphasizes the incredible progress she has made (which is no wonder when she eats like this) and her newfound difficulty with even simple sentences and movements is insanely hot. Basically everything leaves her breathless anymore, but she doesn’t let that stop her shameless indulgence. Every second of this clip is gold, and we’re treated to an entire 35 minutes. It’s more than worth the money 😍

Response from the author:

I'm glad people are noticing how I literally can't talk anymore lol! I feel bad I'm not talking as much as I used to in videos but I am so out of shape now literally anything more than 5 words leaves me out of breath 🙈

Anyway thanks for the lovely review and your free bonus clip is on the way! 😇

Link to review
Georgeta

You are amazing, just adore the changes you have gone through and can't wait to see how giant you become

Link to review