Double Chin, Double Burrito - Booty, Roleplay & Stuffing!

$5.99

(3 reviews)

4 Screenshots

About This File

Today I am fantasizing about my double chin coming in, so of course I'm taking the initiative to develop one!

This clip opens with me fantasizing about a double chin, but it quickly progresses into a messy burrito stuffing!

Before the food arrives, I occupy my time giving you a fantastic view of my fat long legs, and my delicious booty bent over and twerking. 

The stuffing today is two massive burritos, after all - in order to obtain a double chin I need double the calories!

Other Files from RosieMarieFeedee

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

jj22

Wow, wow, wow.  @RosieMarieFeedee is currently putting out the absolute best content!  

This video is actually more like three videos in one!  And at an absolute bargain price!!

First up, is a face and double-chin appreciation sequence.  Rosie's ultra-beautiful face really deserves a LOT of appreciation!  Her conversation is perfect as she lets us know how excited she is to witness her own face-gain.  This bit is good enough to stand as its own video.

But things don't end there!  Because before we can pause to take breath, we are treated to the truly incredible sight of Rosie's lower half.  That's right, the second part of the video is a legs and ass sequence.  I actually think my brain exploded during this bit.  You'll need a drool-cup attached to your chin as you watch Rosie wiggling and gyrating in her tiny little bikini.  Her legs and ass are so THICK and JUICY.  (I hope we get to see lots more of Rosie's lower half because it's a totally AWE-INSPIRING sight.)  Oh, btw, listen out for those creaky floorboards!

But, if you can believe it, we're still NOT FINISHED!!  Next up is a full-blown stuffing sequence of our heroine tearing into two burritos.  Now there's one thing I LOVE to see - and that's a BBW double-fisting food.  There's just something so pleasurable in seeing food clutched in both hands - and Rosie does it so well (even doing a little bit where she's almost confused about which fist to eat from first!).  Rosie is just an absolute, utter, and total delight.

Honestly, if you haven't purchased any of Rosie's content yet, then: 

a) what the hell have you been doing?  Come and join the party! 

and

b) this would be an awesome place to start because it covers three different aspects of this fantastic model: face, lower half, and food-stuffing.

My rating? Ten out of five!

Link to review

As someone who adores Rosie's budding double chin this video is pure joy to watch. She begins by showing off how chubby her face has gotten. We are then treated to an amazing legs and ass tour. Then she's ready to dig into her burritos. It's so hot to see the gusto with which she stuffs both burritos into her mouth. She looks absolutely gorgeous and even hotter after she spills some sause all over herself!

Link to review