Burger stuffing🐷😍

$6.99

(6 reviews)

5 Screenshots

About This File

Hey🥰 finally got around to making my first video...😉 I was a little nervous but also very, very hungry!🐷 Come and watch me stuff some burgers for my lunch, along with some belly rubs...😍 I hope you all like it...😘❤️

Other Files from Fat Ass Ruby

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest Oscarbluth

4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

What a debut! 
This girl deserves a belly rub after all of that.

Response from the author:

Thank you! I definitely did need one! 😉😘❤️

Link to review
hgee

4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

You did great for your first video!  You have an amazing appetite and are soooo pretty.

Thank you so much! 😘❤️

Link to review
alex.michael249

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Wow...first video and already eating like the big, fat piggy you are😍 At the rate you are here you’ll be fatter in absolutely no time! 

Awesome content for a first stuffing video. I’d love to have a video with you talking about your progression and fantasies, but for another time. 

Thank you for supporting and the feedback! 😘❤️

Link to review
ShrubberyLogistic

It seems unfair that five stars is all the gratitude I can give for letting us in on the lovely day you looked like you were having! Seventeen minutes of bliss!   

Thank you! I most definitely was...😋😉😘

Link to review
Residentsteven

Wow impressive 1st vid from ruby and it’s a car stuffing, you can certainly put away a large amount of food. 3 burgers 🐷😍 I’m surprised you didn’t burp after all that 😂. Noticed a snack for later on the back seat too good to see you like to keep yourself well fed. Can’t wait to see more vids from you and hearing your goal weight to is interesting. Would love to see a weigh in sometime, 5 star vid 👍🏻.

Thank you! More to come soon...😉😘❤️

Link to review