4 Screenshots

About This File

You’ve seen her voracious appetite👄, you’ve seen her bob around in a bikini👙, you’ve seen her strain to squeeze in and out of clothing that once fit👗🥵.  Through it all, one question has plagued your mind: just how big is Miss September?

Your curiosity is about to be satisfied, as your fluffy Venus emerges from the foam, measuring tape in hand.  📏

Revealed in this clip: Miss September’s Weight as well as the size of her Bust, Waist, Hips, Booty, Belly, & Thighs.

Please Note: full width watermark is NOT on paid clip

Edited by Miss September

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

If you're reading this, let me save you some time: buy the video. It's Miss September! As always she delivers an immediate, intimate and atmospheric experience that enhances the clip and makes it endlessly re-watchable. There is just a certain something in the way she carries herself, in the way that she regards her perfect fat belly... This is another perfect video from a peerless creator.

Response from the author:

😌 Gracious.  You've left me humbled and speechless. Thank you so very much.

Link to review

Love this video! Really makes you feel like you're right there with Miss September as she lovingly measures and weighs herself. Highly recommended. :D 

😊 I'll let you hold the tape next time! ❤️ 

Link to review
Guest Billy Goat

I honestly don't get a ton of clips on Curvage, but I couldn't help myself from nabbing "The Girth of Venus." Happy to report that this clip does not disappoint! Miss September has never looked better and it's a thrill to see her genuine surprise as she measures every inch of her growing body. Plus, this video has such a unique fly-on-the-wall perspective. It really felt like I was in the room with her. So very intimate and sexy. In short, I can't recommend enough. Seriously doubt any other model is producing content this good. Such a rare treat.

🥰 Aww, I'm honored to be one of the few! And I'm so glad it was worth it.  Thank you for such a lovely review ❤️ 

Link to review
Guest BlackPeter57

😍😘

☺️😘

Link to review