3 Screenshots

About This File

I’ve brought you one of my top requested videos babe 😋, a messy cake stuffing on all fours & boy oh boy 😅 I don’t think it could have gotten any more messy! I went all out, in true pig fashion 🐷 on all fours to stuff myself & bring you this insanely sexy, sweet stuffing made especially for your pleasure 😉

I give you many various angles & my moans are fantastically orgasmic 🤤I shake & jiggle & play with my big, fat growing belly while I stuff delicious golden cake 🎂 in my gluttonous gut for you daddy 🥰 I can only hope you get as much pleasure out of watching this clip as I did making it for you 😏💦

Other Files from Chyy Starr

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

TheGoldenDun

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

So freakin hot! This is now my new favorite Chyy video yet!❤️😍❤️ Watching her moan and eat that cake like a pig is a real treat! Chyy is basically turning herself into a delicious yummy cake herself with all those calories! This video has all the angle, so now is the time to buy this brand new sexy video! Trust me, you’ll all want this!❤️

Response from the author:

this review was so hot 🤤🔥🔥

Link to review
hardcookie6765767978

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

This is an amazing vid of Chyy, as takes handfuls of cakes and fattens herself even more and looking like a goddess doing it.  She's looking as fat as ever as she makes a mess and gets cake all over her fat gut, bulging tits, and thick thighs.  She looks stunning as she gets on all fours, lets that gut hang and touch the bed due to how fat she's gotten, and goes the town on that cake.  Pretty sure everyone watching this imagines hitting it from the back and watching that ass jiggle as she shoves her face into that cake as she gets stuffed on both ends.  One of the best by far on this site.

Link to review
LeoZero123

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Short, sweet, and sexy. That's how I would describe this video. Amazing stuff from Chyy. I'm more than happy that she did a cake stuffing video. She's very messy in this video and it's so cute ❤. That big, fat, jiggly gut and that sexy swinging ass. Love all of it. Buy this video if you're into messy stuffings. She did an excellent job. The moans were also a nice touch. Highly recommend it. (^_^)b

Response from the author:

awh thank you so much hun 🤗 so glad that you loved it 🥰

Link to review