6 Screenshots

About This File

You know they really need to make these inner tubes more fat girl friendly. I got myself in a tight situation when I tried it on.

I was wedged in between this thing with no getting out in sight.  I eventually used my curves to my advantage and tried stretching the plastic out to slide it off.

This plastic was taken to the test I was sure it was going to pop! Watch and hear me struggle...I'll be sure to finish you off with my sexy tummy play to celebrate my victory of busting free. 💋💋💋

Other Files from Lindsee Foxxx

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Haitani

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Best stuck video I've seen in a while!

Lindsee really struggles to move it in either direction for most of the duration.

The Winnie the Pooh toy in the background was a nice touch too 🤣

Would love to see more stuck videos from you!

Response from the author:

Thank you for the review! I had a lot of fun doing it, even though it was a lot of work was worth it. Would love to do more!

Link to review
Meepher

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Amazing! Best video on here I've seen

Wow such a great compliment thank you so much!

Link to review
overkill

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Seeing Lindsee struggle to get free is so hot! And seing her stuck really accentuates her stunning curves and how wide she is. Her outfit looks great on her and it's soo sexy to see the zipper slide further down the longer she struggles. I love the sight of her belly slowling sliding out and being free!

Thank you for the review. It was a fun video to do...was a little nervous there for a second that I would have to cut myself out 🤣

Link to review
Guest Thecheeses

First half of this video is heavenly. So much fun to watch.

You should definitely do more.

Link to review

I don't think this woman can make a bad video. She really struggles to get her massive belly out of the blow up tube.  If you are a belly lover you need to see this one

Link to review
mgordon43

All praise Lindsee!  I thought this was just going to be a cute video with the hottest bbw around struggling a bit.  You worked it so good, and seeing that belly slowly escape -- a winner for any belly-lover....thanks much!

Link to review