6 Screenshots

About This File

It’s been awhile since we’ve hung out while I stuff myself 😋 however, one thing is extremely clear! I’ve obviously grown along with my extremely gluttonous appetite 🐷 I am now pushing two meals per feeding & can officially finish an entire 2-liter of soda ON TOP of it all 😍

How do I continue to bring you fresh, sexy, stuffing content you ask? It’s because I absolutely adore growing for you daddy & this video will prove it 🥰 Come join me as I push myself past my limits & to an extreme, insanely uncomfortable, capacity i’ve never reached.. until now 🥵😈 Let’s get close & candid while I attempt to rub more room in my super stuffed gut only to create more space for you 😏💦 

Other Files from Chyy Starr

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

chubchaser22

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

loved the video chyy! cant wait to see u get more and more massive 

Link to review
Dave Fargo

looking like a cute piggy baby as usual. always great to see you absolutely gorge yourself till your gut is full to bursting. it’s almost a good thing your stomach has a limit (almost) otherwise you probably wouldn’t stop until all the food in the world was stuffed inside your belly.

Link to review
TheGoldenDun

This video is HOOOOT! 🔥❤️😍❤️🔥Chyy has definitely gotten fatter since I last saw her! She is just stunning and bloating more! This new video is definitely worth buying!

Response from the author:

thanks babe 😍 always love when you love my content 😚🤗

Link to review